Looking to enjoy personal time in Colorado? Here is a great opportunity to own land in Costilla County, Colorado, just 30 minutes away from the town of San Luis!
Nearby bodies of water include the Mountain Home Reservoir (30 miles away), the Smith Reservoir (29 miles away), the Sanchez Reservoir (29 miles away) and the Eastdale Reservoir (7 miles away).
With serene wide-open skies and quick access to the Highway 7 just a minute away, this is the ideal setup for a life of adventure along with everyday conveniences. The property is zoned as Estate Residential (ER), what makes it perfect for building a house or a weekend getaway. You and your family will be thrilled with this place!
- Subdivision:Rio Grande Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81151
- Size: 5.0 acres
- Parcel: 715-06-580
- Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 6 BLK 0 LOT 75 CONT.
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.0602° N 105.6533° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $50 /year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600 sq.ft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Highway to the North, Dirt Road to the South
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite