Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$500 down, $199/month for 60 months
This 5.2 acre parcel in Costilla County is located on the Rio Grande River Greenbelt, making this the perfect location for anglers who want an off-grid fishing cabin. Or, use this parcel as your own private campsite with panoramic classic Colorado mountain views and easy access to the water.
The Rio Grande River is one of the most pristine and untamed rivers in the Southwest, making this a fly fisher’s heaven. From mid-June to October, the water is clear, creating the ideal fishing conditions, and the weather is mildly warm.
For those who prefer to wade and fish, the upper sections of the river have several access points on U.S. Forest Service land and in Colorado State Wildlife Areas from South Fork to Del Norte. If you are ready for the challenge of floating and fishing, from Lower Alpine to the Hanna Lane Bridge you travel through Gold Medal waters with the largest brown trout you will find in the Rio Grande. With 300+ days of sunshine per year, you rarely have to worry about the rain ruining your fishing.
Colorado fishing is a year-round sport that pairs easily with other outdoor recreation. Take a day or weekend trip to Wolf Creek Ski Area for skiing and ice fishing in the winter, or pair fly fishing with big game hunting in the fall. Three hunting units in the area are home to elk, deer, bighorn sheep, and bear.
Your private fishing camp is waiting for you in Southern Colorado. Contact Part N Parcel Properties, LLC, today.
- On the Rio Grande River Greenbelt Park
- 12 miles from Sanchez reservoir
- 18 miles to San Luis
- 53 miles to Great Sand Dunes National Park
- 64 miles to Taos
- Address: Le Jara Ct, Sanford, CO 81151
- Acreage 5.2 Acres
- Subdivision/Legal Desc: R.G.R. UNIT 46 BLK 1 LOT 2
- Zoning: Estate Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
- Camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
- HOA Fees: None
- Size: 5.01 Acres
- Terrain: Level, Mountain Views
- Access: Dirt road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
- Taxes: $29
- Elevation: 7,641 feet
GPS Coordinates: 37.12671013, -105.74488417
- Power by Solar
- Water by 300 ft well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
- Sewer by Septic
- Can be sold on terms for $500 down and $199 per month for 60 months
- Cash discount $9999
- All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
Contact Part N Parcel Properties, LLC, today for more information.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.