HUGE COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL WITH THIS ONE!! (With approved variance/ it is currently zoned residential) Any filings would be SOLE responsibility of purchaser; this is simply a vision of highest and best use. Check out other parcels along Kings Road to see a number of commercial variances already granted.
Priced to move 50' x 95' .11-Acre Lot with Kings Road Frontage, with access to electric and city services. This property is rated as FEMA Flood Zone X - An area of Minimal Flood Hazard!
- Jacksonville has more than 840 square miles – (making it the largest city by landmass in the Continental or contiguous USA).
- The longest stretch of the St. Johns River runs through Duval County – and YES, the river runs from south to north and NO, it is not the only river that does.
- Jacksonville boasts the largest urban park system in the nation, it is 4x the size of the island of Manhattan! 80,000 acres of parks, including 7 State Parks, 2 National Parks, a National Preserve, 400 City Parks and Gardens and an Arboretum. The Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve covers 46,000 acres.
- It's Always Sunny . . . in Jax. We get 270 average days of sunshine per year!
- Jax is Florida’s youngest city with an average age of 36 - the state of Florida average age is 42.
- We are home to 1,100 miles of shoreline, more than any other city in the state, not to mention 22 miles of white-sandy beaches!
Explore Northeast Florida’s unique ecosystem by hiking or biking along miles of designated nature trails, where you may spot one of hundreds of local bird species. Escape the everyday by spending an evening camping under the stars in one of Jacksonville's exquisite parks.
Take advantage of this amazing wholesale price before it’s gone, this lot is priced to sell!!
Disclosure: Appraiser calculations provide for approx. 50’ x 95’ .11-acre lot. A legal survey would be needed to determine the actual area. Contact the County to check the current zoning information for the specific parcel that you are interested in, as there could be changes to the regulations and/or use permits.
Please contact the City of Jacksonville Planning and Development Department for questions regarding zoning and improvements.
Folks Huxford, Chief (904) 255-7829 or FHuxford@coj.net
ALL prior year taxes cleared by SELLER & Warranty Deed Provided at closing.
- Sanitation Company: CITY
- Garbage Pickup: TUESDAY
- Yard Waste Pickup: MONDAY
- Recycle Pickup: MONDAY - Next week and every other week afterwards
- Flood Zone:NOT IN FLOOD ZONE
- Elementary School: GEORGE W CARVER ELEMENTARY2854 45TH ST W 32209, #158
- Middle School: MATTHEW GILBERT MIDDLE1424 FRANKLIN ST 32206, #146
- High School: WILLIAM M RAINES HIGH3663 RAINES AVE 32209, #165
TheLotShop.com helps you find Florida lots & land fast. Search for land, find a lot you love and close the deal right on your mobile device! Select lots offer our no qualifying, guaranteed finance option to allow you to diversify your real estate portfolio at wholesale prices! Search by Map, County, Features, Uses (Tiny Home, Manufactured Home, Waterfront, etc.) on our Advanced Search Page! Secure your FL land ownership dream today, buying property has never been this easy & they aren't making any more land!
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.