Our lot is on a paved road, has access to city electric. The lot will be serviced by individual on site septic and well services. Now is the great time to invest in land in Florida. Mobile Homes allowed. Nice mobile homes in neighborhood, existing subdivision. Warranty deed delivered free and clear.
WHY LANDCENTURY.COM? WHY BUY FROM US?
- LONG TIME IN BUSINESS, WE PICK BEST LOCATIONS FOR LESS MONEY
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- SATISFIED CLIENTS – OUR PRIORITY
- WHOLESALE BULK PRICE DEALS
- WE CAN MANAGE YOUR PARCELS FOR YOU: THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD AND RESELL NEW HOMES MAKING UP TO 30%-35% NET PROFIT. WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH BUILDERS. WE CAN MANAGE ALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES FOR YOU, SALE TRANSACTIONs OR RENT MANAGEMENT… CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT ANY TIME AT 1-888-LAND-WEB (526-3932) or by email: email@example.com
- HELPING WITH RE-SELL & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
Welcome to the City of Brooksville
Steeped in history, Hernando County, Florida offers the best of both worlds; a small town atmosphere within easy reach of the metropolitan areas of Tampa and Orlando. The County Seat is the City of Brooksville, a quaint town of approximately 8,000 residents. With a historic museum, small art gallery, brick streets, a monthly farmer’s market, and merchants association the quaint City of Brooksville provides culture, growth and opportunity for businesses, residents and visitors.
Spring Hill - 13 miles Hernando Beach, FL - 19 miles Tampa, FL - 45 miles Clearwater, FL - 57 miles Orlando, FL - 67 miles
Hiking, golfing, museums, fishing, camping, RV, farming, ocean is just 20-25 miles away.
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.