Take advantage of the benefits of owning this prime 0.22-acre lot in Interlachen, Florida. The opportunities for the development of this property are plenty. With its unique land characteristics and its proximity to lakes and beaches, you can build a vacation home for seasonal escape or a recreation hub and take advantage of its income-producing opportunities.
Adding more value to this investment is its proximity to some of the most talked about attractions.Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Project P.L.A.Y. Park, and ICON Park are the ultimate entertainment destinations in Orlando. Spend your day exploring their thrilling rides and fun games and have a mystical experience.
Team up with your favorite shopping partner and explore Orlando’s collection of boutiques, and indulge in mouthwatering meals from any restaurant of your choice.
This is your piece of Florida! So, how can I help you own this piece of land?
Would you rather have low monthly payments? No credit check? No early payoff penalty? No Problem!
Owner financing is available to fit your budget: $400 Down, $250/mo x 36.
Cash price: From $7,899
Cash and finance payment options will include a one-time, non-refundable $249 document fee.
- Parcel Number: 26-09-24-4076-0730-0200
- County: Putnam
- State: Florida
- Subdivision/Block/Lot: Interlachen Lakes Estates, 20 / 73
- Nearest Town: Interlachen (11 mi)
- Closest Address: Schaffer St Interlachen, Florida
- Zip Code: 32149
- Parcel Size: 0.22
- Property Taxes: Approximately $58 /Year
- Access Road: County Maintained dirt road.
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Road Maintenance: County
- General Elevation: Low: 33.0 m or 108.3 feet
- Terrain: Plain
- Closest Highways: 152 HWY 17, 24429 NE HWY 315
- Nearby Towns:
- Interlachen, 11 mi
- Palatka, 29 mi
- Hawthorne, 27 mi
- Nearby Attractions:
- Orange Springs Park, 22 mi
- Bronson Mulholland House, 32 mi
- Ocala National Forest, 58 mi
- St. Augustine, 71 mi
- Disney World, 129 mi
- Zoning: R-2, Residential, Two-Family (Duplex)
- What Can Be Built: House, Tiny House
- Tent Camping: No primitive camping allowed.
- RV: Yes, an RV is allowed up to 14 consecutive days; you can also have it on site. In residential zoning classifications, boats, RVs, and utility trailers must be parked behind or beside the dwelling unit. They must set back from the property lines per the required setback for the zoning district.
- Mobile Home: Yes
- Water: Well or cistern. Contact Environmental Health at (386) 326-7189.
- Sewage: Need to install septic. Contact Environmental Health at (386) 326-7189.
- Power: Nearby - Contact Duke - 863 519-6141 or Glades Electric - 863 531-5000.
- Gas: Propane. Can contact Suburban Propane at (904) 829-5623.
- Waste: County would collect garbage
- Property H.O.A.: No
How To See the Land
Enter any of these G.P.S. coordinates in your favorite maps software to find it. See below for approximate coordinates:
- GPS Center: 29.69974 -81.85049
- GPS NW: 29.67812183928773, -81.86812385102972
- GPS NE: 29.678112517853286, -81.86773761296463
- GPS SE: 29.677916767529943, -81.86811312219459
- GPS SW: 29.677935410434284, -81.86772688412951
All prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their due diligence. We recommend contacting the county to confirm that whatever plans you have for the property are legal, feasible, and permitted. Due diligence is a buyer's responsibility. All deposits and fees are final.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.