|Processing Fee||$ 499|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||, Palm Coast, FL 32164|
|GPS Coordinates||29.426601, -81.169671 Open in Google Maps|
|Legal Description||PALM COAST SEC 58 BLK 53 LOT 3OR 554 PG 1545 OR 1117 PG 1459OR 1715/1957|
|Lot Size||0.23 Acres|
|Road Access||Paved Road|
|Utilities||Electricity available, Septic & Well Required. Please contact County Assessor for additional details|
WHY LANDCENTURY.COM? WHY BUY FROM US?
- LONG TIME IN BUSINESS, WE PICK BEST LOCATIONS FOR LESS MONEY
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- SATISFIED CLIENTS – OUR PRIORITY
- WHOLESALE BULK PRICE DEALS
- WE CAN MANAGE YOUR PARCELS FOR YOU: THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD AND RESELL NEW HOMES MAKING UP TO 30%-35% NET PROFIT. WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH BUILDERS. WE CAN MANAGE ALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES FOR YOU, SALE TRANSACTIONS OR RENT MANAGEMENT… CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT ANY TIME AT 1-202-642-5152 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPING WITH RE-SELL & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
Palm Coast is a city in Flagler County, FLorida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 75,180; it is the most populous city or town in Flagler County.
Palm Coast is the principal city of the Palm Coast, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, designated in 2007. The city of Palm Coast, and Flagler County in general, have been rapidly growing locations in population, having increased their populations from 14,287 and 32,732 respectively, from the 1990 census to the 2000 census.
Daytona Beach, FL - 30 Miles Jacksonville, FL - 67 Miles Orlando, FL - 82 Miles St. Augustine, FL - 37 Miles
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.