Looking for an investment or to build a home or duplex? Grab a piece of northwest Florida’s hot real estate! Great opportunity zoned for Residential Single Family or Multiple Family units in a fast-growing city full of potential! Guaranteed to keep increasing in value.
This .29-acre lot is situated in the historic city of Milton in Santa Rosa County, 23 miles northeast from beautiful Pensacola. It has an excellent location in a residential neighborhood, yet close to downtown. Milton has many recreational activities, including the Blackwater River and other waterways, as well as the Blackwater Heritage State Trail. It is one of the fastest growing regions in the U.S. Milton’s population increased by 25% over the past 10 years.
- A nice community park with equipment for different family activities is just a 3 minute-walk from the lot (the park currently undergoing a $100,000 renovation.) An elementary school is a 5-minute walk/2-minute drive.
- The Blackwater Heritage State Trail runs behind the lot. This more than 9-mile paved trail is the perfect venue for biking, running, walking and skating, along with picnicking and bird-watching activities. The trail offers an enjoyable trip through Milton and out into the countryside where wooden bridges cross several creeks and native wildflowers dot the landscape.
- Site-built, modular homes, and duplexes are allowed.
Address/Location: Lot 4 W Walker St
County: Santa Rosa
Zip Code: 32570
Parcel Number: 03-1N-28-3370-00800-0050
Parcel Size: .29 acres
Road Access: Paved road
Zoning: Residential, One and Two Family Zoning District (R-2)
Mobile homes allowed? No
Modular and site-built homes allowed? Yes
RVs: RVs can be stored/parked on the property if there is a house built as a principal structure (first). RVs cannot be used for a dwelling unit or for camping purposes.
Power: Power is at the street. Florida Power and Light (800-226-3545)
Water: Per City of Milton – Public Works (850-983-5410) – water is available there.
Sewer: Would need to install a septic
Elevation: 2 meters, 6 feet
Annual Property Taxes: $138.93
GPS Coordinates: 30.616714, -87.045285
30.616841, -87.045465 – NW
30.616834, -87.045106 – NE
30.616561, -87.045111 – SE
30.616570, -87.045473 – SW
To see this property on Google Maps and get turn by turn directions, click here:
Cash Price: $18,500
Document Processing Fee: $199
Recreation opportunities in Milton:
- In addition to the Blackwater Trail, there is also the Riverwalk, a boardwalk along the river in downtown Milton that continues to be built out with new investment.
- The Blackwater River runs through the city; is is one of the last pristine, sandy-bottomed rivers in the U.S. Surrounding the river is an elaborate park system offering plenty of green space, plus a new splash pad for children.
- The city, which was founded in 1844, hosts festivals and events in the downtown core almost every weekend for more than half of the year, drawing people together to create a true sense of community. The growing city’s small-town feel is amplified by the downtown’s rich history, with many of its buildings still standing from the early 1900s.
- Enjoy the Canoe Capital of Florida! With the beautiful waterways flowing through the towns, there are a wealth of paddling opportunities. Escambia Bay is also just less than 15 minutes from this property, which boasts an endless amount of fun fishing and boating activities. Blackwater River State Forest is 21 miles away.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.