This half acre vacant lot located in one of the fast growing counties in the Florida! Lot is Buildable, there is NO HOA fees, NO HOA, no time limit to build Lehigh Acres Population grow up from 45,000 to 90,000 in few years. Lots of International Buyers Investing in Lee County, especially in Lehigh Acres. The biggest reason, because it's very affordable compare to other areas in Lee County. Lehigh Acres is one of the fastest booming areas in 2005-2006. Vacant lot prices went up to $70,000-$75,000. This is the Best Buyers Market Time!
latest article on CNN.Money about Lee County Housing 45% & 77% Cash Buyers
Cape Coral, Fort Myers Named #1 Housing Market in United States
WHY LANDCENTURY.COM? WHY BUY FROM US?
- LONG TIME IN BUSINESS, WE PICK BEST LOCATIONS FOR LESS MONEY
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- SATISFIED CLIENTS - OUR PRIORITY
- WHOLESALE BULK PRICE DEALS
- WE CAN MANAGE YOUR PARCELS FOR YOU: THERE IS OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD AND RESELL NEW HOMES MAKING UP TO 30%-35% NET PROFIT. WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH BUILDERS. WE CAN MANAGE ALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR YOU, SALE TRANSACTION OR RENT MANAGEMENT... CONTAT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT ANY TIME AT 202-642-5152 or by email: email@example.com
- HELPING WITH RE-SELL & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
For Myers - 17 Miles Cape Coral - 23 Miles Port Charlotte - 45 Miles Naples - 48 Miles
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.