Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$5,000 Down Payment; 3 years; Monthly $350.00
This 0.5 Acre property in Tallahassee, Florida is zoned residential preservation land. You can build your home the way you want it. Or build a fishing cabin for your weekend getaway. Lake Munson is just a stone’s throw away and enjoy bass fishing every time you feel like it. This property is ideal for the family that needs access to the city and its amenities but prefers a quiet country lifestyle. Power lines run along the front of the property for your electric needs. It has immediate access to Capital Circle Beltway and Crawfordville Rd to the east. The Florida State Capitol is only 9 minutes away.
Similar Properties Selling for $30 to $50,000.
WAS $ 19,999 ! ! ! PRICE DROP $ 13,500 ! ! !
Call Richard Galang at (407) 435-9092 for more information.
1) Tallahassee Museum (10 mins)
2) Silver Lake Recreational (10 mins)
3) Tallahassee Int’l Airport (25 mins)
4) Capitol Regional Medical Center(22 mins)
5) Governor’s Square (28 mins)
6) SouthWood Golf Club (28 mins) (edited)
Directions from Jacksonville, Florida:
1) Head north toward E State St.
2) Slight left to merge onto FL 228 W/I-95 S/ US-17 toward I-10
3) Take exit 352D for Interstate 10W toward Lake City
4) Take exit 209 A to merge onto US 90 W/Mahan Dr toward Tallahassee
5) Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-319 S/Capital Cir NE
6) Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-319 S/Crawfordville Rd
7) Turn right onto Munson Blvd
8) Destination will be on the left.
Disclaimer: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. Buyer to verify and perform their own due diligence regarding the feasibility of their plans.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.