Nice buildable lot in SW Florida located in Port Charlotte. Nearby you will find shopping developments,
top rated schools, beaches and areas for recreation such as sports complexes and golf courses.
Similar lots on this street used to sell for $170,000 – $220,000 IN 2005-2006
MARKET IS COMING BACK! HUGE BUY TREND!
Just recently CNN.Money published an article about
Florida Housing 45% & 77% Cash Buyers.
Click on the link below to read this article:
TOP 10 BEST PLACES TO RETIRE AND
Best place for affordable housing: Port Charlotte, FL
Port Charlotte home prices were battered by the housing bust, which could mean bargains for retirees new to the area. The median home sale price was a shockingly low $59,950 in 2010. And many of these homes are located along canals and waterways. “There are a tremendous number of houses on the water, and everybody’s got their boats in their backyard,” says retiree Chris Zwirner, 78. “All the people who live on water essentially have access to the Gulf of Mexico, and from there you can go around the world.” The Charlotte Harbor Preserve State Park spans 42,000 acres, including 70 miles of shoreline along the Charlotte Harbor. An added bonus: Florida has no state income tax.
This Lot is NOT in a Scrub Jay review area. Feel free to verify it by clicking on the link below. All you need is to enter Parcel Number in the PID Box.
WHY LANDCENTURY.COM? WHY BUY FROM US?
- LONG TIME IN BUSINESS, WE PICK BEST LOCATIONS FOR LESS MONEY
- WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 WE CARE FOR OUR CLIENTS
- SATISFIED CLIENTS – OUR PRIORITY
- WHOLESALE BULK PRICE DEALS
- WE CAN MANAGE YOUR PARCELS FOR YOU: THERE IS OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD AND RESELL NEW HOMES MAKING UP TO 30%-35% NET PROFIT. WE WORK EXCLUSIVELY WITH BUILDERS. WE CAN MANAGE ALL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR YOU, SALE TRANSACTION OR RENT MANAGEMENT… CONTAT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT ANY TIME AT 202-642-5152 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPING WITH RE-SELL & MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping, ocean
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.