Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms
$6913.00 down with payments of $354.54 per month for 120 months. We have a $20 per month financing charge Other financing options are available, We will try to work with you individual situations.
SAVE 30% OFF MARKET VALUE- Buildable land with utilities run at the street
A DEAL LIKE THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG
Looking for the perfect piece of land to build your dream home?
This could be it!! This 1 Acre Lot land is part of the Space Coast and is only 18 miles from Cocoa Beach. If you enjoy cruising, its 14 miles from Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal. This property is located 40 minutes East of Orlando. This place is away from it all and secluded, yet the most basic amenities are just a short drive away. This lot ready for building!! It is partially cleared but still his plenty of privacy from the abundance of mature oaks, palms and pines. Local utilities such as city water, electric and cable available at the road frontage. This rectangle property is 125 feet of frontage and 350ft of depth and is ready to be built on.
One-acre buildable lot located in one of Brevard's most desirable areas of Canaveral Groves. This community features Low taxes, No HOA's and no time limit to build! Most of the lots in this neighborhood are cleared and ready to build on. Banana Ave is freashly graded as of Jan. 2019.
In this community all of the lots are 1 acre so you will enjoy privacy and country style living and still be less then 5 minutes from Interstate 95. Located in the Heart of Cocoa off of Pine St on Banana Ave this lot has the perfect location. Many possibilities on what you can do with all this land.
Sportsman’s Paradise! This is a great location for the outdoorsman who is looking for the convienance of the city, this property is only 10 minutes to world class fishing in the Indian River Lagoon. In only 15 minutes you can be at Tosohatchee GameReserve and only 30 minutes to Florida's Famous Beaches and Orlando International Airport.
This 1 acre lot ideal for the family looking to make thier dreams come true when building their next home!
- Coastal Florida Sports Park - 6.1 miles from the property.
- Walmart Supercenter - 7.8 miles from the property.
- Cocoa Riverfront Park - 11.2 miles from the property.
- Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier - 18.5 miles from the property.
- Lighthouse Cove Mini Golf - 19.3 miles from the property.
- The highest monthly average temperature in Cocoa for August is 82 degrees.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in Cocoa for January is 61 degrees.
- The most monthly precipitation in Cocoa occurs in October with 22.7 inches.
- The air quality index in Cocoa is 29% better than the national average.
- The cost of living in Cocoa is 14% lower than the Florida average.
- The cost of living in Cocoa is 14% lower than the national average.
- The cost of housing in Cocoa is 42% lower than the national average.
- Fairglen Elementary School PK-6 4.3 miles form the property
- Space Coast Junior/ Senior High School 7-12 4.2 miles from the property
0 Banana Ave
Cocoa FL 32926
Take Pine St to Banana Ave, this lot is located 1 lot over from the corner of Banana Ave and Grapehill St
Utility & Building Contacts:
Brevard County Planning and Zoning: (321)633-2070
City of Cocoa Water (engineer dept) - (321) 433-8404
Florida Power and Light (Service & Planning Dept) - (321)726-4801
Property ID 6587
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.