Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Termsfinancing with a downpayment of $9,899 and monthly payments of $238.47 for 48 months with 7% interest rate
WHY BUY THIS PROPERTY?
Instant Equity: 20-30% off market value gives you options! You can buy & hold or sell for full market value and make money! List with a realtor at full market value for full profit potential. I price my properties right and you reap the benefits!
Great Mt.Town 0.62ac Lot w/Gorgeous Views
3% Buyers Agent Commission paid !
~~ Contact Sonia Martin to learn more: 269-903-9730 - sell@Lots-of-Land-4Sale.com ~~
#1. Live in a peaceful environment with rich natural sceneries and great amenities nearby at an affordable price!
#2. Strategically located less than 20 mins away from the cities of Owltown, Ivylog, and Young Harris
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Purchase through a seller financing with a downpayment of $9,899 and monthly payments of $238.47 for 48 months with 7% interest rate or buy with $19,899 cash!
Living in Blairsville offers residents a dense suburban feel, and is one of the best places to retire. The area is jam packed with a variety of amenities as well as things to do! The property sits within the friendly neighborhood of Bucksnort Heights with an inclined terrain that takes biking, hiking, and camping to a new level! Surely, you will never run out of outdoor adventures to partake in - from the highlands to the swimming lakes and marinas nearby!
- Single-Family Residences
- Parks, Playground, Club and Recreation Space, private use only
Lot Type - Land
Sale Price - $19,899
State - Georgia
County - Union
Assessor's Parcel Number - 084A-030
Property Usage - Single-Family Residences, Parks and personal Recreational Uses
Property Address - 0 Kellie Dr II, Lot #: 43, Blairsville, GA 30512
Size - 0.62 Acre(s)
Road Access - Yes, Paved
Electricity - At the Street
Well & Septic - Private
Market Value - Similar lots in the area have sold for up to $55,00!
- Kellie Dr II is a paved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 34.906250, -83.952500
- 55 Summit Way is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is across the street
- Meeks Park, 10 min - A perfect spot for kids with great walking trails and playgrounds.
- Old Union Golf Course, 15 min - You’ll definitely have a great experience golfing here.
- Nottely Boat Club & Marina, 20 min - Have a blast with your family partaking in a variety of water activities!
- Northeast GA mountains / Appalachian Mountains, nearby - Enjoy the scenic views with rivers, lakes, and waterfalls as you hike through the corner of northeast Georgia!
Get this amazing land deal for $19,899 cash! Or finance with $9,899 down and $238.47 monthly payments for 48 months at a 7% interest rate for.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Sonia Martin @ 269-903-9730, sell@Lots-of-Land-4Sale.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.