Discover the perfect canvas for your dream home in the heart of a breathtaking golfing community, just a stone's throw away from the serene Lake Oconee. Embrace the endless possibilities of this lush 0.63-acre lot, where your vision can come to life. Make this flat land your own and create memories that last with your loved ones.
Here’s why it’s an excellent investment:
· Below Market Value and Low taxes
· Access to miles of walking trails and lake Oconee marina nearby.
· Peaceful and serene neighborhood
· Not in Flood-zone
· Utilities nearby
· Build your beautiful home in this community.
· Located near shopping, dining, and other essential amenities.
· Property Type: Vacant Land
· Parcel #: 038-a-00-044-0
· Parcel Size: 0.63 acres
· Property Address: 1290 FAIRWAY RIDGE DR, GREENSBORO, GA, 30642
· County and State: Greene County, GA
· Legal Description: REYNOLDS LANDING LT 43 PHSE 11 .63AC
· Land Use/Zoning: PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD)
· Road Access: Paved Road
· Utilities: Nearby utilities
· Annual Taxes: $381.36 (approx)
· HOA/POA: $1645 annual (approx) – Golf Membership not included
· Flood Zone: No
· GPS Coordinates: 33.470284, -83.262208
· Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/Uxy528FVeAENRPqo8
· Major City nearby: Athens, Georgia
· Major Roads/Highway: Lake Oconee Pkwy
· Nearby Attractions: Historic Uncle Remus Museum
We provide wholesale discounts on all of our real estate sales! We'll work with you to find the property of your dreams! We also offer flexible financing options.
Call us now at 1-646-915-1234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more!
NOTE: Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, it’s use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans the buyer can conceive. Land is sold as-is, where-is with buyer paying all closing costs. Price based on an all-cash purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.