$45K Property Only $29,997 – Lake Chatuge Private Community with Great Amenities Near Young Harris, GA - Selling 67% of Market Value
We are selling at wholesale prices. Just 1 mile away from Lake Chatuge!
Beautiful lot with excellent road frontage has wonderful Mountain and Lake Chatuge Views located in the Upscale Community of Meadow Broke, a private gated community. The amenity area INCLUDING the clubhouse, pool, spa and tennis court is for the exclusive use of Meadow Brooke Property owners and their guests. All utilities including fiber optic cable are in place.
The area in a natural topographical wooded mountain setting is noted for Lake Chatuge and national forests which provide an abundance of outdoor activities for all. The Appalachian Trail provides hiking challenges in the county. The Surrounding Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds area offers many events all year long, great golf courts, casino, great concerts and festivals, campsites, and countless outdoor activities.
The Brasstown Valley Resort, a Georgia State park, is noted for its convention center, fine dining, an upscale spa, golf, horseback riding and more. The citizens of Towns county enjoy one of the lowest crime rates in the state, and the lowest tax millage rate in the state of Georgia. It is walking/easy driving distance to shops, restaurants, and Marina in Young Harris, Georgia.
Meadow Brooke is located on Hwy 515 just south of the North Carolina/Georgia state line. It is a short drive to Hayesville, Hiawassee, and Blairsville.
- Meadow Brooke is designed as a private gated community.
- All lot owners must join the Property Owners Association. Dues are currently $500 per calendar year and are prorated at closing.
- All lots are for single family residential purpose only.
- There is no time frame for a property owner to build. However once started, all work must be pursued diligently and the exterior completed within a year.
- All homes must be landscaped prior to occupancy.
- All driveways may be either pavers, asphalt, or concrete and must be completed prior to occupancy.
- Prior to construction, all plans, and colors for the exterior must be approved by the Architectural Review Board.
- All colors for siding, windows, roof, trim, etc. must be confined to earth tone colors. No bright or loud colors will be allowed.
- In Phase II, each residence must have at least 1,700 square feet of heated living space exclusive of any basement, garage, porch, etc. If residence is more than one story, the first floor must have at least 1,200 square feet of living space. Log, log siding or wood siding my be used in Phase II but if constructed, must be substantially the same materials as the residence. Each residence must have a two car garage using substantially the same materials.
- Effective July 1, 2016 the Association will charge a $1,000 impact fee on all new construction. This fee is being implemented to off set damage caused by heavy construction equipment to the community common property.
- The amenity area including the clubhouse, pool, spa and tennis court is for the exclusive use of Meadow Brooke Property owners and their guests.
Location: Meadow Brook Dr Young Harris, GA 30583
GPS Coordinates: 34.976161, -83.843349
Zoning: single family residential purpose only
Road Access: yes, paved
Utilities: buyer responsible
Property Tax: $156 a year
HOA: $41 a month
Cash Price: $29,997
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. Buyer to verify and perform their own due diligence regarding the feasibility of their plans
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.