Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsMultiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot through financing $7,999 and $3,275.01 down (down payment includes closing costs) with any of these terms: 36 months with $257.84 payments, 48 months with $213.93 payments, 60 months with $187.89 payments OR use $5,999 cash
Selling OVER 46% BELOW Value, 1.88ac Talking Rock Creek Lot Sale
#1. Great, Private Location for Your Enjoyment!
#2. About 1 hour from Chattanooga,TN, 1.5 hours from Atlanta & 2.5 hours from Athens,TN
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy this lot through financing $7,999 and $3,275.01 down (down payment includes closing costs) with any of these terms: 36 months with $257.84 payments, 48 months with $213.93 payments, 60 months with $187.89 payments OR use $5,999 cash
Come enjoy some scenic mountain ranges with a touch of lake living on this spacious property! This POA offers superb amenities from a swimming pool, tennis court, lake, and creek access to a playground, clubhouse, and even a trout lodge, and park! This is the perfect spot for your mountain dream home. Start experiencing the advantages of living in a lush natural setting today! Connect with us now to learn more or make an offer.
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $5,999
- State - Georgia
- County - Gordon
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 1231-1257
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 1257 Onyx Ct, Ranger, GA 30734
- Association Community & Contact - Talking Rock Creek POA,talkingrockcreekproperties_com
- Size - 1.88 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - Public / County connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar lots in the area have sold for up to $22,500 & a 3.89ac lot in the area is listed for $111,112
- Onyx Ct is an unpaved road
- Lot Address: 1257 Onyx Ct, Ranger, GA 30734
- 1252 Onyx Ct is the address to the neighbors house, which is a house along the same street as the lot.
- Fort Mountain State Park, 31 minutes away - Fort Mountain is a sprawling park with camping, and hiking trails, plus an old fort, lake with a beach as well as horseback riding trails.
- Heritage Point Regional Park, 32 minutes away - The park offers visitors a large recreation hub with ball fields, a disc-golf course, a playground and a separate dog area.
- Rock Garden, 34 minutes away - Rock Garden is a peaceful and very unique place filled with amazing creations that are made up of tiny rocks and pebbles.
- Haig Mill Lake Park, 38 minutes away - What a great place to bring your entire family, there something to do for every age!
Purchase this land with cash for $5,999 OR Finance $7,999 and $3,275.01 down (down payment includes closing costs) with any of these terms: 36 months with $257.84 payments, 48 months with $213.93 payments, 60 months with $187.89 payment
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Sandra Jarrett, Salesperson, 770-893-9178, firstname.lastname@example.org with Century 21 Lindsey & Pauley
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.