Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsExamples: $8000 Down $285/mo for 36 months, $205/mo for 60 months, $175/mo for 84 months. No Credit Check and No Prepayment Penalty. Other Terms available.
🎄 BOGO 2.04 Acres Total - Christmas Special – Buy one 1.02 acre lot and get the other 1.02 acre lot for FREE 75% saving - Will Finance No Credit Check No Prepayment Penalty
Example of Financing $8,000 down with payments of $285 for 36 months or $205 for 60 months or $175 for 84 months
Total of 2.04 acres – each lot is 1.02 acres
Build your Dream Home with room to spare to build other outbuildings for all your outdoor vehicles, tools, toys, gear, how about a swimming pool or home office -- and in such a nice setting.
#1. Land deal with unrivaled location, near Interstate 475 & Interstate 75
#2. Near downtown which offers easy access to a variety of amenities
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available!
Cash or Finance (no credit check or prepayment penality)– Example of Financing $8,000 down with payments of $285 for 36 months or $205 for 60 months or $175 for 84 months
These lots provide an ideal location for families to settle down. Being near downtown Macon and Warner Robins means everyday life needs are easily met.
Also several great local and chain restaurants like Longhorn Steakhouse as well as Bojangles and Macon Mall and Sams Club are a short 10-15 minutes drive.
And thanks to the close proximity to the Amazon Warehouse a multitude of jobs are also available. Dont forget about the great economic development Macon is experiencing too.
Plus, this land offers ease of travel to the major city of Atlanta, less than 1.5 hours away as well as Augusta and Savannah being just over a 2.5 hours drive.
This is a sale thats hard to resist thanks to all the great amenities, culture and outdoor lifestyle! Connect with us today, while these lots are still available.
Call/Text Eileen with your question or to get started. 985-401-2288
- Single-Family Homes with Accessory Options: Swimming Pool and Home Office Outbuildings
- Lot Type – Land
- BOGO Sale Price - $14,900 buys both
- State - Georgia
- County - Bibb
- Assessor's Parcel Number - L130-0174 and L130-0173
- Property Usage - Single-Family Homes with Accessory Usage Options
- Property Address - 110 & 108 Farwell St, Macon, GA 31216
- Size - 2.04 Acre(s), (1.02ac + 1.02ac)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar smaller lots have sold for up to $22,000
- Farwell St is a paved road
- Lot Address: 110 & 108 Farwell St, Macon, GA 31216
- 106 Farwell St is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lots
- Amerson River Park, 15 minutes away - A sprawling park with woods, wetlands & meadows offers a playground, canoe launch & trails.
- Sandy Beach Waterpark, 15 minutes away - A lakeside water park that features a variety of lap pools, slides & splash areas in a scenic locale.
- Ocmulgee Mounds National Historic Park, 18 minutes away - A historic park that boasts Native American ceremonial earth mounds & a museum with artifacts on display.
BOGO - Cash or Finance $14,900 buys BOTH LOTS. Will Finance with no credit check and not prepayment penalty.
Example of Financing $8,000 down with payments of $285 for 36 months or $205 for 60 months or $175 for 84 months.
Call/Text Eileen 985 401-2288 Let me answer your questions.
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.