America Legacy Group Land Sellers
3 Adjoining Lots Totaling 2.16 acres for a Value Pack Price of $25k Each in Macon, Georgia
Build Your Dream Home Here
This area is a paradise for those who love nature. In addition to the rich history and hopping downtown Macon, the site is one of the best places in middle Georgia to explore the great outdoors with miles of hiking trails, river access, and agritourism. The Cowles-Bond house in Macon was built in 1836 and occupied by Union Major General James Harrison Wilson.
Property Type: RESIDENTIAL-VACANT LAND
- Parcel# R053-0025 1949 Deerwood Place is 0.65acres (note the feature below)
- Parcel# R053-0024 1957 Deerwood Pl, is 0.75acres
- Parcel# R053-0023 1965 Deerwood Place is 0.76acres
- All 3 lots are connected and a total of approximately 2.16 acres in Macon City, Bibb County, Heritage Subdivision
- All 3 lots have been graded and cleared for a building site.
- All 3 properties have full city Utility Connections for electricity, natural gas, water, and sewage. Connections need to be made at street level.
- Lot 1 (Parcel# R053-0025) has a 100+foot concrete & steel reinforced driveway with curbing on each side.
- The total value of the driveway including preparation and installation is approximately $10k.
Priced to Sell – Buy Below Market Value!
BUY ALL THREE LOTS AT $25k Each Or BUY EACH AT $32k
Flexible Payment Options – Seller Financing is Available
What are you waiting for? Call us now to learn more about this offer!
CALL or MESSAGE Us to discuss flexible payment options so you can start the path to your dream home today
- Johnston–Felton–Hay House - 3 miles
- Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park - 3.2 miles
- Tubman Museum - 3.5 miles
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame - 3.5 miles
- Washington Park - 3.6 miles
- Carolyn Crayton Park - 3.6 miles
- Tattnall Square Park - 4.2 miles
- Amerson River Park - 5.7 miles
- The Playground at Water Works Park - 6 miles
Total size in acres of all 3 parcels is 2.16 and Total Tax is 615.11
- Parcel# R053-0025 1949 is 0.65acres (Taxes $192.56) (Address is 1949 Deerwood Pl, Macon, GA 31211)
- Parcel# R053-0024 1957 is 0.75acres (Taxes 210.88)
- Parcel# R053-0023 1965 is 0.76acres (Taxes $211.67 )
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.