Cheap Land in Georgia near Carrollton
With paved road frontage and equi-distant between the cities of Bremen and Carrollton, you’re not far from anything here. The flat & dry topography accomodates any home you wish to build here, and the mature tree groves that surround it will ensure your peace and privacy for generations.
- Very Buildable: Flat & Dry (no floodplain or wetlands)
- Paved Road Frontage
- Within 10 mins of Major Shopping
- Power Available
- Very Light Restrictions (Agricultural Zoning)
- Priced about 28% Below Market
PROPERTY: This 0.5 acre lot is protected by mature trees and features about 106 feet of direct frontage along Bethlehem Rd, a paved public road. There are no structures on site, but power does run along the road frontage so the whole package is ready for your development. It’s ready for just about anything, in fact, because the Agricultural zoning here allows for wide spectrum of uses, including mobile homes. Any development you decide to pursue here should roll out smoothly too, given the flat topography and lack of floodplain or wetlands encroachments. The immediate neighborhood is moderately populated with well-manicured, ranch style homes, served by good school districts. Your nearest grocery store is the Dollar General in Mt. Zion about 5 minutes west, but you also have Walmarts in Bremen to the north and Carrollton to the south, and both cities are only 10 minutes away. Of those two cities, Carrollton offers the broadest selection of shopping outlets, including big box stores like Target, Hobby Lobby, Ross, TJ Maxx, Tractor Supply Co, Home Depot, and Lowe’s too. When the tummy starts a-rumblin’ though, Cracker Barrel and Chick-fil-A are just 5 minutes up the road in Bremen. If it’s big city action that you crave though, never fear. Atlanta’s a quick, 45-minute jaunt down I-20. Indeed, you can enjoy the fresh air, peace, and privacy of the country here, while keeping the luxuries and excitement of the city at your fingertips.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- SIZE: 0.5 acres
- ADDRESS: 275 Bethlehem Church Rd, Carrollton, GA 30117
- GPS COORDINATES: 33.652280, -85.144685
- APN: 071-0162
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: V/.50AC BETHLEHEM CH RD
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: none (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NE corner, 106′ south (along road) x 210′ west x 106′ north x 215′ east to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 1171 feet
- TERRAIN: generally flat
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: 106 feet of direct frontage on Bethlehem Church Rd, a paved public road
- POWER: available
- WATER: none (well would need to be installed)
- WASTEWATER: none (septic system would need to be installed)
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $52.51 in 2021
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: A – Agricultural (lightest restrictions of all zoning classes)
- mobile homes OK
- setbacks: 100 feet from center of road, 15′ side and rear
- HOA: none
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Mount Zion (Elementary) – Mount Zion (Middle School) – Mount Zion (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Mt. Zion/Carrollton/Bremen < Atlanta
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: West Georgia Regional Airport (4 mins), Atlanta International (54 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor (770) 830-5812
- Treasurer (770) 830-5826
- Clerk/Recorder (770) 830-5800
- Planning & Zoning (770) 830-5861
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 33.652280, -85.144685.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
Your nearest grocery store is the Dollar General in Mt. Zion about 5 minutes west, but you also have Walmarts in Bremen to the north and Carrollton to the south, and both cities are only 10 minutes away. Of those two cities, Carrollton offers the broadest selection of shopping outlets, including big box stores like Target, Hobby Lobby, Ross, TJ Maxx, Tractor Supply Co, Home Depot, and Lowe’s too. The University of West Georgia is here too. When the tummy starts a-rumblin’, Cracker Barrel and Chick-fil-A are just 5 minutes up the road in Bremen. If it’s big city action that you crave though, never fear. Atlanta’s a quick, 45-minute jaunt down I-20. Indeed, you can enjoy the fresh air, peace, and privacy of the country here, while keeping the luxuries and excitement of the city at your fingertips.
NEARBY – John Tanner Park (10 mins), Little Tallapoosa Park (12 mins), East Carrollton Park (12 mins), North Lakeshore Greenbelt Trailhead (12 mins), Chattahoochee Bend State Park (47 mins), Clinton Nature Preserve (27 min), Lake Carroll (14 mins), Talladega National Forest (36 mins)
BREMEN (10 minutes, nearest Walmart)
- RETAIL – Walmart, West Georgia Flea Market, Dollar General, The Bargain Store, Hilltop Two, Walgreens, many more
- RESTAURANTS – Cracker Barrel, Grandma’s Country Kitchen, Hardee’s, Wright Way BBQ & Wings, Taco Bell, Little Caesars Pizza, Wendy’s, Subway, Chick-fil-A, many more
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, Higgins General Hospital
- RECREATIONAL – Bremen Parks & Recreation, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park West Georgia
CAROLLTON (10 minutes, nearest major shopping)
- RETAIL – Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby, Ross, TJ Maxx, Tractor Supply Co, Home Depot, Lowe’s, many more
- RESTAURANTS – Applebee’s Grill + Bar, Monterrey Mexican Grill & Bar, Border Mexican Restaurant, Blazer’s Big Wing, Starbucks, Domino’s Pizza, and many more
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, pediatrician, dentists, heart center, animal/veterinary hospital
- RECREATIONAL – Longview Park, East Carrollton Recreation Center, Laura’s Park at Hays Mill Trailhead
ATLANTA (48 mins, nearest major metro, downtown Atlanta is home to the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons, Coca-Cola, Centennial Olympic Park, and the Georgia Aquarium)
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
Rural 1st is America’s leading land lender for rural properties and they require as little as 15% down on a 10 or 15-year fixed land loan, with no PMI, and they prefer a credit score of 720 or better. Please contact Michael Wirth by phone or email at (502) 553-8152 or email@example.com. They do cover Georgia.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.