Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$200 for 60 Months $ 250 for 48 Months $300 for 40 Months $400 for 30 Months $500 for 24 Months $700 for 15 Months $800 for 12 Months $900 for 11 Months $1,000 for 9 Months
Looking For A Great Alternative To The Expensive Coastal Florida Lots? This 0.66 Acre Gulf Coast Lot Is What You Need! Enjoy Good Air Quality, Sunshine & Warm Sand.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY A COASTAL LOT.
- Start living in an environment that reduces stress: Stress can be a major deterrent to your health and can negatively affect your life forever. Stress has been directly linked to heart diseases, obesity, depression, asthma, and other similar problems. Shore towns like Pearlington, Bay Saint Louis and Biloxi Beach have…... read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Stay Fit By Increasing Your Physical Activity:There is nothing like sun and sand to get you excited to be outdoors and to become way more active. Living near the ocean will allow you to take long walks on the beach…….. read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Inside-Outside Living Helps: You don’t need to be cooped up in your home when you are living by the beach. There are plenty of excuses for you to spend time outside…… read more ( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- The Wonderful Sea Air And Sunshine: When you take a deep breath of that fresh sea air, you’re taking in salt which is known to be beneficial for…… read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
- Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D Naturally: If you are a health nut, you probably already know the importance of vitamin D in your body. Lack of vitamin D can result in….. read more( shorturl.at/jmJK3 )
Waveland is a small Gulf-front town that takes pride in its people and traditions. Known as “The Hospitality City”, it’s the only community of the Gulf Coast that prohibits commercial buildings on its beachfront. Instead, you’ll find the Veteran’s Memorial Monument, honoring all veterans, and the adjacent Garfield Pier, frequented by residents and visitors alike for fishing, walking and enjoying a picnic. Much of this coastal area had developed as a second-class beach resort for Southerners and some Midwesterners, others looking for an alternative to Florida.
The surrounding area is a flat coastal plain with barrier islands and peninsulas, and pine forests beginning north of town. The area is considerably influenced by the Gulf of Mexico. Summers are warm and humid but less so than inland. Sea breezes usually keep temperatures reasonable, particularly in late afternoon and evening. There may be a few cold snaps but they seldom persist and freezes are infrequent
One of Waveland’s many jewels is Buccaneer State Park, which encompasses 343 acres of beachfront property. The Park features a 4.5-acre waterpark, more than 300 campsites accommodating RVs and tents, 18-hole disc golf course, a 1.8-mile nature trail and is a natural host for nature-based activities such as birding, crabbing, and kayaking.
The median home cost in Waveland is Real Estate: $132,400. Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 10.4%.
APN ( Parcel Number) : 139G-0-29-268.000
Size: 0.66 Acres / 28,750 SqFt.
GPS Coordinates: 30.31264513421556, -89.42243294681465
Elevation: 3.3 feet
Road Access: Yes.
Water: Yes, needs to be connected( 228-467-5505)
Power: Yes, needs to be connected( 228-864-1211)
Sewer: Yes, needs to be connected(228-467-5505)
Mobile Home: Yes
Title: Special Warranty Deed.
$200 for 60 Months
$ 250 for 48 Months
$300 for 40 Months
$400 for 30 Months
$500 for 24 Months
$700 for 15 Months
$800 for 12 Months
$900 for 11 Months
$1,000 for 9 Months
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold As Is.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.