This quiet and private 3.8 acre parcel is located in Madison County, MO, just outside of Fredericktown.
This is an ideal home-site or recreational property for someone who’s looking for privacy and seclusion while maintaining quick and easy access to life’s important amenities.
It’s mostly wooded and quite flat, so there are multiple possible spots for a home-site.
There is NO ZONING in Madison County – so you can do what you want with your property. Build a house, ‘shouse’, tiny-home, cabin or mobile home; bring your RV, camper, or trailer up for weekends… or simply keep it as it is and enjoy being surrounded by nature.
This parcel has an undeniably private and rural feeling, however it’s just 4 minutes to 67, and it is located just 22 minutes from Fredericktown which has all of the basic and important amenities you could need – such as restaurants, shops, schools, doctors, banks, churches, hardware stores, farm supply stores, and even a Wal Mart. They even have a golf course and country club. 37 minutes away is the larger town, Farmington and St Louis is just 1.5 hours away – so you’ll have easy access to even more options for dining, activities, attractions and other amenities.
There’s paved road access/frontage along HH, and the other 3 sides of the parcel are surrounded by wooded properties which lends to the private, quiet and rural feel of the lot.
We’ve priced this parcel to provide our buyer with the best value possible – it’s the cheapest $/acre under 5 acres in the entire county.
CASH PRICE – $18,173 – Please Note: We do not offer owner-financing, however you’re welcome to get financing through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to work with them.
- Lot size: 3.8
- APN: 14-5.0-16-000-000-008.000
- Legal Descriptions: SEC: 16 TWP: 31 RNG: 06
- Annual Taxes in 2019: $47.47
- GPS coordinates of the corners of the lot (*approximate*): 37.365300, -90.398600; 37.365501, -90.400301; 37.365599, -90.400710; 37.365703, -90.400996; 37.366100, -90.401001; 37.366302, -90.399001
- GPS Coordinates for the center-point of the lot: 37.365800, -90.399700
- Parcel Dimensions: 382.81 ft x 498.43 ft x 121.69 ft x 93.80 ft x 145.76 ft x 584.19 ft
- Elevation: 790.7 feet
- Zoning: There is NO ZONING – do what you want with your land.
- Camping, RVs, Mobile homes, tiny-homes, shouses, single-family homes all allowed.
- Hunting allowed
- Farming allowed.
- Terrain Type: Flat/Gently rolling
- This property is located in MADISON COUNTY UNINCORPORATED AREAS.
- Property Access: Paved road access
- There is no HOA, CC+Rs, or annual community assessments.
- Zip Code: 63645
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic System Required. The development is not on public sewer.
- Water: This parcel is NOT on public water, a well would be required.
- contact Fredericktown Utility Department – 5737832154
- Electricity: This property is serviced by Black River Electric Co-op (573-783-3381). There is electricity at the lot line. – double check
- Fredericktown Utility Department – 5737832154
- M & G Propane Gas Co – 5737836766
- Torrez Sanitation LLC – 5737837809
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.