This private 5 acre lot is the definition of a quiet and secluded rural getaway. If you’re looking for a place you can go to get away from the rat-race, and find quiet solitude in nature, this lot is for you.
Located in the quiet, well-maintained development of Kingdom of Callaway Estates, this private 5 acre lot is a blank slate, and provides the chance for you to do something really special with it.
While benefiting from its location in the KCE development, which provides you with access to 5 community lakes, this is one of the more private lots in the development. It’s set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and is surrounded by vacant/wooded properties. One of the neighboring properties is a wooded/undeveloped 125 acres, and another is 310 acres.
This lot is mostly wooded, and it’s flat/level with some slight sloping, and there are several places suitable for a home-site. Bring your mobile home, RV, camper, or even build a home on this beautiful property… Or, leave it as is, set up camp, and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature. It’s shape maximizes privacy and buildability.
The Kingdom of Callaway Estates development has a total of 5 lakes (the 2 largest are 50 and 30 acres respectively) that all property owners in the development have access to. All of the lakes have community access with small beaches/put-ins on them. They are for the exclusive use of the inhabitants of the development.
This property is just 15-20 minutes from Fulton and Williamsburg – you’re secluded and away from it all, but also have easy access to basic + important amenities like groceries, restaurants, and shops. (More info on the area below). The greater area also boasts a ton of outdoor and recreational activities – hiking trails, hunting, float trips, fishing, wineries, bars, restaurants, and small-town charm is all at your fingertips.
Additionally, it’s less than an hour from Jefferson City and Columbia, and is just a 90 minute drive from St Louis, 2.5 hr from KC, so if you’re using it as a weekend getaway, the commute is short enough that it doesn’t feel too far away even for just a day-trip.
The development also has FIBER INTERNET, accessible through Callabyte.
There is power and water in the development, so utilities are easy to set up.
Take a look at the detailed information below, and call Carly or Bob at 760-607-3300 if you have any questions.
$23,844 CASH PRICE – Please note: We do not offer owner-financing, but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender. We have spoken with Janice at Central Bank in Fulton at (573)642-6618. Just let her know you’d like to speak about getting a loan on a piece of rural vacant land.
- Kingdom of Callaway Estates: Plat 2, Lot 89
- 5.0 Acres
- APN: 11-09.0-30.0-00-000-009.000
- Zip Code: 63388
- This property is NOT in a flood zone.
- Septic system required.
- Water: Provided by Callaway County Water District #2, which has service in the Kingdom of Callaway Estates Development. To set up service, they would require a $50 deposit, and then would charge $800 to put a meter in at the property line. It would then be the buyer’s responsibility to trench the line through the property to the house/hydrant/etc.
- Electricity: Provided by Callaway Electric Cooperative, which services the area. To set up service at this parcel, a negotiable deposit would be required. Then, service set-up charges would depend on what your plans are for the site. Because this will vary from buyer to buyer, we ask that if you have any questions about the cost/process of setting up electricity, you call and have the conversation directly with the service provider. They can be reached at 573-642-3326.
- FIBER INTERNET provided through Callabyte.
- HOA and Taxes manageable at $100 and $37.55 per year respectively.
- There is NO ZONING and No building Permits Required in Callaway County
- However, the development does have CC+R Rules. Read them HERE.
- The CC+Rs are not restrictive, and relate mostly to safety, sanitation, and the privacy of land-owners in the development.
- Animals allowed within reason – refer to CC+Rs
- RVs, Campers, Mobile Homes, “Shouses”, tiny-houses, and single family homes (must be larger than 375 SF) all permitted.
- GPS coordinates: Corners = 38.8203, -91.7412; 38.8195, -91.7410; 38.8195, -91.7440; 38.8207, -91.7427. Center Point of Lot = 38.38.8199, -91.7423
- RV, trailers, mobile homes and campers OK; Tiny Home approved – single family homes as small as 375 SqFt permitted. Or, leave it as is and simply enjoy being surrounded by nature.
- Fiber Internet in the development provided by Callabyte.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.