Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$150 Down (+$250 Doc Fee), $100 per month for $72 months
Dream of building your own retreat? This land beckons you to cultivate your homestead oasis. With 10 acres at your disposal, you can design your dream home, cultivate gardens, and raise livestock. Embrace the peace and serenity of country living while still being within reach of modern amenities.
Situated just minutes from Montello, you're never far from essentials. Stock up on supplies, connect with the community, and relish in the small-town charm that this region has to offer.
Unlike many remote properties, this land benefits from close proximity to power lines. Imagine the convenience of having electricity within reach as you embark on your recreational adventures or build your homestead haven. It's the best of both worlds.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a piece of Nevada's natural beauty. Whether you seek adventure, tranquility, or a place to call home, this land is your blank canvas. Act now and turn your vision into reality.
- Nearest City - Elko, NV (7.2 miles, 15 minutes)
- Annual Taxes - $11
- No HOA
- Access - Dirt road (Bitterroot St. off of Bullion Rd.) maintained by the County
- Zoning - Agricultural Residential
- Property Use Code - Vacant Single Family Residential
- Terrain - Flat, Desert
- Area Attractions - Northeastern Nevada Museum, Peace Park, California Trail Interpretive Center, Lamoille Canyon Scenic Byway, Western Folklife Center, Wild Horse State Recreation Area, Main City Park, South Fork State Recreation Area
- Elevation: 5065 ft.
- Power: Contact Wells Rural Electric Co. (775) 664-2204 or use solar, wind, or generator
- Water: Needs well or tank. Contact Nevada Division of Water Resources
- Septic: Needs to be installed. Contact Nevada Division of Health
- Gas: Need to use propane. Contact Propane of Wendover, Inc. (775) 664-2291 or Wells Propane, Inc. (775) 752-3421
- Waste: Need to contact Elko Sanitation
- Camping allowed 28 days at a time
- RV allowed, but if not hooked up to a septic system they must be moved off of the property every 28 days
- Mobile Homes are allowed but a building permit is required. Must have an approved septic permit and well access.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.