1.14 Acres for Sale in Elko, Nevada
Incredible 1.14 Acres in Elko, Nevada for Only $99/Month!
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by! Own this beautiful 1.14 acres piece of land in Elko County, Nevada. It is ideal for living off the grid and perfect for investment.
Elko is referred to as a small township in marvelous isolation! It provides you with the opportunity to have an independent life, inexpensive and more comfortable lifestyle. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need including grocery stores, good restaurants, gasoline stations, schools, and a lot of things to do nearby.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Lamoille Canyon Scenic Byway - 53 min (29.0 miles)
Western Folklife Center - 20 min (5.4 miles)
California Trail Interpretive Center - 33 min (15.8 miles)
Kingdom of Kushti - 43 min (20.4 miles)
Angel Park - 23 min (6.8 miles)
Peace Park - 23 min (6.5 miles)
Main City Park - 20 min (5.3 miles)
South Fork State Recreation Area - 24 min (14.1 miles)
Northeastern Nevada Museum - 19 min (5.3 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $3,499 Cash Discount
Option 2: $199 down, $99/mo for 60 ($6,139 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Zip Code: 89815
Legal: LOT:14N2 BLK:R UNIT:1 SUBD:LAST CHANCE RANCH 1 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 17 TWN 34N RNG 56E LAST CHANCE RANCH INC UNIT NO 1 FILE 2351 N2 OF,LOCATED IN THE NE4SW4 OF,MDB&M
Zoning: AGRICULTURAL-RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
Zoning Summary: Single-family dwellings, Camping and Tiny House is allowed
Annual Taxes: $13.23
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.