Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsFinance terms are flexible.
Great Mountain views and hills on the property to make a dirt bike track or do some off roading and bring the family for a weekend of camping. This property is also near plenty of BLM land to explore as well.
This property does NOT have utilities present. It is ideal for recreational use.
Water- Would have to drill a well
Sewer or Septic-Would require a private septic system.
Electrical- Solar or generator
Gas- Would have to use propane
CLOSE BUT NOT TOO CLOSE
• Elko, NV (17 minutes) -- As the largest city on Interstate 80 between Salt Lake City and Reno, Elko offers numerous hotels, restaurants, and casinos for the many travelers who pass through.
• Northeastern Nevada Museum (15 minutes)
• Mountain View Park (17 minutes)
• Walmart Super Center (18 minutes)
• Twin Falls (2.5 hours)
• Salt Lake City (3 hours)
• Reno (4.5 hours)
• Boise (4 hours)
HOW TO BUY
• Owner Financing: $200 down payment and $100/month for 32 months
0% interest owner financing -- no credit check!
(Flexible terms available – just ask and we can work something out!)
• Cash: Buying the property outright for cash is also available
• $200 non-refundable closing/doc fee
90-day money-back guarantee – If this property does not meet all your needs, we will help you find another property that does or return your money with no questions asked.
• Parcel size: 2.27 acres
• County: Elko, NV
• Subdivision: Meadow Valley Ranchos
• HOA Fees: None
• Access: Dirt road
• Annual Taxes: ~$20
• Link to Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/PZRZHLWiy9Hh2ogK8
• GPS Coordinates:
NW corner: 40.8965, -115.7357
NE corner: 40.8965, -115.7346
SE corner: 40.8957, -115.7346
SW corner: 40.8957, -115.7358
Center (approximate): 40.8961, -115.7352
NOTE: The local government is the final authority on what you can and cannot do with the property. We can help you check with the local government to see exactly what you can do.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.