Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPricing that Offers Flexibility: Option 1: $1,199.00 Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1617 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
Beautiful 1/4 Acre for $49 Down/Month in Valencia County, NM!
Imagine living in a place where you can take out “me time” for yourself while cherishing that moment. Check out this great piece of raw land in Los Lunas, Valencia County. A place where you can be what you are, and where you can get the peace, you have always desired. A natural paradise, yet conveniently nestled just 21 miles from Tierra Del Sol Country Club and Golf Course, the UNM Valencia Campus, and the Resort and Casino in Isleta about 27 miles away. A great opportunity to make your dream come true.
The property is in the relaxed Rio Del Oro subdivision – it is just south of Albuquerque and next to Belen and Los Lunas. It has easy and great access to everything you’d need including Wal-Mart), Senior Center, schools, shopping centers, churches, hospital, library, gas stations, grocery stores, parks, and appreciably more. It’s all here waiting for you on the New Mexico state property.
Contact us today or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail - 22 min (12.2 miles)
Tome Hill Park - 24 min (14.5 miles)
Welcome Park - 36 min (22.1 miles)
Rosedale Park - 38 min (22.3 miles)
Eagle Park - 39 min (22.8 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 31 min (20.1 miles)
Los Lunas Museum of Heritage & Arts - 35 min (20.8 miles)
Harvey House Museum - 35 min (21.3 miles)
El Cerro de Los Lunas Preserve - 50 min (28.8 miles)
Turquoise Museum - 56 min (40.0 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,199.00
Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1617 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Coordinates: 34.7289, -106.4946
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 16 BLOCK: 12 UNIT: 36 .25 AC
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $5
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.