Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOwn this property for $299 down & $299 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest or $7,999 Cash. No Credit Checks. Call or Text us at 310-562-1744 for more information. Monday to Sunday (8AM - 6:30PM CST)
- Get 10 Lots of 0.25 Acre in Los Lunas, New Mexico
- $299 Down Today & $299/month for 36 months. 0% Interest. No Credit Checks.
- Total: $10,764 paid over 36 months.
Click Here to Buy These 10 Lots Today for $299 Per Month
*The Lots are all NOT right next to each other However, They are in the same area in Los Lunas, New Mexico*
Legal Descriptions on the 10 Lots:
- RIO DEL ORO Lot: 2 Block: 53 Unit: 14 .25 AC (+/-)RIO DEL ORO Lot: 20 Block: 52 Unit: 14 .25 ACRIO DEL ORO Lot: 2 Block: 43 Unit: 12 .25 AC +/-RIO DEL ORO Lot: 33 Block: 17 Unit: 12 .25 AC +/-RIO DEL ORO Lot: 6 Block: 17 Unit: 12 .25 AC +/-RIO DEL ORO Lot: 2 Block: 25 Unit: 11 .25 ACRIO DEL ORO Lot: 29 Block: 23 Unit: 8 .25 +/- AC 266-7282RIO DEL ORO Lot: 6 Block: 15 Unit: 7RIO DEL ORO Lot: 12 Block: 15 Unit: 6RIO DEL ORO Lot: 9 Block: 55 Unit: 6
Parcel Numbers on the 10 Lots:
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres Each Lot
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
- Pictures for the areas nearby to the parcel.
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
What's in the Area?
- NEW $1 Billion Facebook Data Center Office - 18.1 Miles Away
- Eagle Park 8.5 miles from the Property
- Sandia Golf Club 50.9 miles from the Property
- Sandia Resort & Casino 50.2 miles from the Property
- Presbyterian Hospital 42.2 miles from the Property
- Alon Gas 44 Miles from the Property
Near Facebook's New $1 Billion Data Center
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Click Here to Own These 10 Lots Today for $299 Per Month
Video Footage of Near Your Property:
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
- Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
- Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
- Phone: (310)-562-1744
- Website: http://www.onceuponabrick.com.
- Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.