Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOwn this property for $39 down & $39 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest or $1,000 Cash. No Credit Checks. Call or Text us at 310-562-1744 for more information. Monday to Sunday (8AM - 6:30PM CST)
Settle peacefully in this 0.25-acre property where you can simply enjoy being at peace and at the same time have access to the nearest city which is Belen, the second-largest city in Valencia County, NM!
Belen offers a unique experience. Some of the best traditional New Mexican food in the Albuquerque area comes from Belen, where year-round you can walk into any restaurant and get your fix of green and red chile, sopapillas and even Spanish barbeque, like chicharrones. A number of locally owned and operated clothing stores, art shops, antique stores, and other retail businesses can also be found in Belen.
Call/Text 310-562-1744 or Email: email@example.com if you have any questions or if you are interested in this property.
Buy this property for $39 down & $39 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest.
Belen’s most important attraction is the historic downtown, where you can see the only Harvey House museum in the State of New Mexico, open daily except Sunday.
Near Facebook's New $1 Billion Data Center.
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Indeed this property is a gem! Call us now to learn more @ 310-562-1744
Pictures for the areas nearby to the parcel.
Terms Price: $39 down & $39 a month for 36 months @ 0% Interest.
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
0.25-acre in Valencia County, NM!
RIO DEL ORO Lot: 4 Block: 55 Unit: 2 .25 AC
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.