Frugal Land Investing
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Here's a Gift From Us: $850 Full Payment.
Perfect Recreation Land Lot
This is a great recreational lot FOR SALE - it's a great opportunity to invest for your future or your kids.This single family zoned land parcel located in the massive planned master community known as Rio Del Oro. This is your chance to take advantage of the real estate market and buy land truly for pennies of the dollar. With all that's happening in this area, now is the time to get access.
🗸 1/4 Acre in Los Lunas, New Mexico
🗸 $39 Down Today & $39/month for 36 months. 0% Interest.
🗸 Total: $1,404 paid over 36 months
Get Started for Only $39 Down & $39 a month for 36 Months.
How It Works:
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically review and sign in 1-2 Business Days. Afterwards, we will mail the documents to the county for recording & you’ll receive the deed in the mail directly from the county!
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
What's in the Area?
- NEW Facebook Data Center Office - 18.1 Miles Away
- Eagle Park 8.5 miles from the Property
- Sandia Golf Club 50.9 miles from the Property
- Sandia Resort & Casino 50.2 miles from the Property
- Presbyterian Hospital 42.2 miles from the Property
- Alon Gas 44 Miles from the Property
Holiday Special: $850 Ready to buy? Click here or above to become a land owner.
Near Facebook's New $2 Billion Data Center.
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Expansion of the airport makes room for light aircraft manufacturer. Cabinet manufacturer is now operational in Los Lunas. New commuter rail line is up and running linking Belen to Albuquerque! A new hospital in Rio Communities has already been approved. If you're new to the area, Rio Communities are located approximately 30 miles Southeast of Albuquerque, in Belen, Valencia County, NM. An active railroad town, Belen is surrounded by picturesque views of the Sandia and Manzano Mountain Ranges and located beside the Rio Grande.
This area offers an array of activities for the outdoor lover including hiking, biking, camping, fishing and ATVing, just to name a few of the options right in your own backyard. If golf is more your style, then you wouldn't mind driving a couple of miles to get to the Tierra Del Sol Country Club located in the Rio Communities and the University of New Mexico - Valencia Campus is worth mentioning as well. How about a quick trip over to the Isleta Casino? This full-service casino/resort offers many table games, hundreds of your favorite slot games, an extensive bingo hall, along with great restaurants, a great buffet and a beautiful showroom with big name entertainment; all just a few minutes away. Maybe you need to pick up a few things at the Super Walmart, Home Depot, Smiths and Albertsons grocery stores only 7 miles away.