Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsBuy for $39 Down and $39 a month for 36 months or $1200 Cash Price. No Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks. Call or Text us at 331-308-0620 for more information. Monday to Sunday (8AM - 6:30PM CST)
This is a great recreational lot FOR SALE - it's a great opportunity to invest for your future or your kids.This single family zoned land parcel located in the massive planned master community known as Rio Del Oro. This is your chance to take advantage of the real estate market and buy land truly for pennies of the dollar. With all that's happening in this area, now is the time to get access.
On a mission to make becoming a landowner easy:
🗸 1/4 Acre in Los Lunas, New Mexico
🗸 $39 Down Today & $39/month for 36 months. 0% Interest.
🗸 Total: $1,404 paid over 36 months
Total Price: $1404 (Own Today for $1404 and zero cents, All Fees Included) - To Buy Now, Click Here or the link above.
Visit us at https://frugallandinvesting.com or feel free to call us at 331-308-0620 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
- Size (Acres): 0.25 Acres
- Valencia County NM
- General Elevation: 4989 ft.
- Terrain: Level
- Road Access: Dirt
- Annual Property Taxes: $5.33 per year
- Power: Santiago’s Electric (505-864-7598) services the area
- Water: New Mexico Water Service Co. services the area
- Sewer: Need to install septic system
What's in the Area?
- NEW Facebook Data Center Office - 18.1 Miles Away
- Eagle Park 8.5 miles from the Property
- Sandia Golf Club 50.9 miles from the Property
- Sandia Resort & Casino 50.2 miles from the Property
- Presbyterian Hospital 42.2 miles from the Property
- Alon Gas 44 Miles from the Property
Near Facebook's New $2 Billion Data Center.
- Earlier this year, Facebook began operations in the first building for its newest tech facility. By 2023, five other buildings will complete the campus, along with bringing hundreds of new jobs to the area.
- Los Lunas, the nearest town to the property, is described as “a small community with big possibilities”. Besides FB’s new campus, another alluring institution in the area is the University of New Mexico- Valencia Campus.
- As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Get a piece of land before it is too hot and expensive. This is an exceptional investing opportunity.
Expansion of the airport makes room for light aircraft manufacturer. Cabinet manufacturer is now operational in Los Lunas. New commuter rail line is up and running linking Belen to Albuquerque! A new hospital in Rio Communities has already been approved. If you're new to the area, Rio Communities are located approximately 30 miles Southeast of Albuquerque, in Belen, Valencia County, NM. An active railroad town, Belen is surrounded by picturesque views of the Sandia and Manzano Mountain Ranges and located beside the Rio Grande.
This area offers an array of activities for the outdoor lover including hiking, biking, camping, fishing and ATVing, just to name a few of the options right in your own backyard. If golf is more your style, then you wouldn't mind driving a couple of miles to get to the Tierra Del Sol Country Club located in the Rio Communities and the University of New Mexico - Valencia Campus is worth mentioning as well. How about a quick trip over to the Isleta Casino? This full-service casino/resort offers many table games, hundreds of your favorite slot games, an extensive bingo hall, along with great restaurants, a great buffet and a beautiful showroom with big name entertainment; all just a few minutes away. Maybe you need to pick up a few things at the Super Walmart, Home Depot, Smiths and Albertsons grocery stores only 7 miles away.
A brand-new Walgreens Pharmacy is now open in Belen. Taxes are less than $12 per year and Annual Dues are just about $30. This lot is in the sprawling Rio Del Oro subdivision in Valencia County, New Mexico. CBD of Rio Del Oro owns over 444 lots and have sold hundreds of others over the past several years. These lots are located within the community facilities district and although they are currently undeveloped, there are plans to bring all utilities to the property in the not to distant future. (Please contact the Valley Improvement District for further details.) We are told that today, prior to the sewer and water being installed, one would need .75 acres (three lots adjoining) to build. However, once utilities are extended to the Unit where this lot is located, the individual lot is buildable just like all the thousands of other homes built and existing today within the Rio Communities.
Many of our purchasers have purchased more than one lot, and, we will offer discounts on the second or more lots purchased provided they are bought at the same time as this purchase and provided title is transferred on just one deed.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.