Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPricing that Offers Flexibility: Option 1: $1,199 One Time Payment Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1,617 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
Ready to Invest? Here’s Your Chance! 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM for Only $49 Down/Month
Not everyone has a chance to own a piece of land to build on it or keep it for investment.
Well, while you wonder about all these things – this one is for you!
Quarter Acre lot is in the secluded community of Rio Del Oro subdivision, Los Lunas next to Belen - the second largest city in Valencia County, NM! Belen offers a unique experience and some of the best traditional New Mexican food in the Albuquerque area comes from Belen.
Land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket! It is a growing town packed with potential. Only 34 mins away from Facebook Data Center. There are schools, shopping centers, churches, gas stations, grocery stores, and parks near the property.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail - 14 min (7.6 miles)
Tome Hill Park - 17 min (9.6 miles)
Welcome Park - 27 min (17 miles)
Rosedale Park - 40 min (23.3 miles)
Eagle Park - 41 min (24 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 35 min (21 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,199 One Time Payment
Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1,617 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Coordinates: 34.7047, -106.5663
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 28 BLOCK: 34 UNIT: 10 .25 +/- AC
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $9.04
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.