Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPricing that Offers Flexibility: Option 1: $899.00 One Time Payment Option 2: $39/down, $39/mo for 43 (1,716 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
$300 Savings, only $39 Down/Month – Beautiful 0.25 Acre in Valencia, NM!
Looking for an investment opportunity with a low entry cost today but higher existing margins in the future?
Look no further! An ideal opportunity awaits you on a quarter-acre lot in the New Mexico state property! This incredible quarter-acre land is in a quiet desert setting with tranquility in Los Lunas, Valencia County.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail - 8 min (4.0 miles)
Tome Hill Park - 10 min (6.0 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 16 min (11.9 miles)
Riverside Park - 20 min (11.6 miles)
Harvey House Museum - 20 min (13.1 miles)
Los Lunas Parks & Recreation - 24 min (13.5 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $899.00 One-Time Payment
Option 2: $39/down, $39/mo for 43 (1,716 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
GPS Coordinates: 34.7362, -106.5957
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 11 BLOCK: 7 UNIT: 42 .25 +/- AC
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Zoning Summary: Single-family dwelling, Camping is allowed. RVs are allowed but cannot be lived in.
Annual Taxes: $10.22 (2021)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.