Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPayment Options that Offer Flexibility: Option 1: $1,199.00 Cash Price Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1617 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
Own this Quarter Acre in Valencia, NM, or the Adjoining Lots! No Credit Check
Look no further! An ideal opportunity awaits you on a quarter-acre lot in the New Mexico state property! This incredible quarter-acre land is in a quiet desert setting with tranquility in Los Lunas, Valencia County.
Indeed, this property is a gem! Los Lunas is a growing town with charm and big possibilities. As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. It has easy access to everything you’d need including Walmart, FB Data Center, schools, shopping centers, churches, hospitals, gas stations, grocery stores, parks, and more.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail - 8 min (4.0 miles)
Tome Hill Park - 10 min (6.0 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 16 min (11.9 miles)
Riverside Park - 20 min (11.6 miles)
Harvey House Museum - 20 min (13.1 miles)
Los Lunas Parks & Recreation - 24 min (13.5 miles)
Payment Options that Offer Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,199.00 Cash Price
Option 2: $49 down, $49/mo for 32 ($1617 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
Legal: SUBD: DALIES TOWNSITE C-4-5 & LOT: 16 BLOCK: 58
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Zoning Summary: Single-family dwelling, Camping is allowed. RVs and Mobile Homes are not allowed.
Annual Taxes: $5.12 (2021)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.