Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOption 1: $1,199.00 One Time Payment Option 2: $49 down, $49/month for 32 ($1617 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
0.33 Acre in Valencia, NM for Only $49 Down/Month - No Credit Check!
Have you ever wanted to take some time off and away from the noise and chaos of the big city? Own a 0.33-Acre lot or adjoining lots in Los Lunas, Valencia County! It is remote enough that you’ll feel like you’ve escaped the hustle and bustle of the big city but close enough to enjoy its conveniences.
Los Lunas is a growing town with charm and big possibilities. As time passes by, land value around Los Lunas will likely skyrocket. Indeed, this property is a gem! It has easy access to everything you’d need including Walmart, FB Data Center, schools, shopping centers, churches, hospitals, gas stations, grocery stores, parks, and more.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Las Marravillas Nature Trail - 12 min (5.0 miles)
Tome Hill Park - 11 min (6.0 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 16 min (11.9 miles)
Riverside Park - 20 min (11.6 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,199.00 One Time Payment
Option 2: $49 down, $49/month for 32 ($1617 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87031
GPS Coordinates: 34.728561, -106.610447
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 36 BLOCK: 38 UNIT: 3
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Zoning Summary: Single-family dwelling, Camping is not allowed. RVs are allowed but cannot be lived in. Mobile Homes are not allowed but you would need a minimum of ¾ acre.
Annual Taxes: $9.04
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.