Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOption 1 Own for $155 for 36 at 0% Option 2 Own for $120 for 48 at 0% Option 3 Own for $99 for 60 at 0%
0.36 Acres in Izard, Arkansas. (APN: 800-10465-000)
Only $155 / Per Month
Izard County: Great People. Great life. Horseshoe Bend is an active lifestyle community and vacation getaway located in North Arkansas. Resting in the Ozark Mountains on the Strawberry River, a peaceful town and is the perfect place to find rest, relaxation, and recreation. The crown jewel of the town is the 640-Acre Crown Lake. Crown Lake is best known for good fishing. Fishing enthusiasts can also visit one of the smaller fishing lakes Diamond, Pioneer, and North. Horseshoe Bend is in Fulton, Izard, and Sharp counties. There are plenty of activities for young and old alike.
What’s in the Area?
- 11 Minutes Drive from Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- 29 Minutes Drive from the Izard Cty Consolidated Schools
- 22 Minutes Drive from Oxford, Arkansas
- 16 Minutes Drive from Franklin, Arkansas
All About Izard County.
The County seat of Izard County is located in Melbourne, AR. According to the U. S. Census Bureau, on July 1, 2015, there were 13,696 people living in Izard County. Izard County was formed on October 27, 1825 as the 13th county of the Territory of Arkansas from parts of Independence County. It was named for George Izard, the second Governor of the territory. The county has a total area of 577.1 square miles, of which 573.5 square miles is land and 3.6 square miles is water. There are 8 municipalities within the county. The county has many forms of recreation to offer.
Izard County Offices Contact and Numbers Here. Please refer here to get more in-depth details about each parcel.
Arkansas Ranked 2nd with the Lowest cost of living 2019 and 2020
- Building: There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as an investment with no maintenance requirements! The building covenants are a minimum of 1,400 square feet enclosed, heated, and finished living area and a minimum of 1,800 square feet of roof area, including carport, garage, covered porches, covered contiguous patios, etc.
- No Closing Costs or Fees! There are NO Additional Closing Costs or Fees. If we are financing your property, we will be paying your Real Estate Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees during your payment term, so you do not have to worry about forgetting about them. We will send you an invoice via email once a year to take care of property taxes & HOA fees. When your property is Paid In Full, we will deed your property to you and all future Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees will be your sole responsibility. You can easily make your payments online.
** One-time downpayment $99 Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically. Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time. Afterward, you’ll be able to log in to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents. Any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 34°44'40.0"N 106°29'20.3"W
- Country: United States
- Province/State: Arkansas
- City/Town: Horseshoe Bend
- Postal code/ZIP: 8703
- Property ID: 800-10449-000
- Price: Only $155 / Per Month
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Status: For Owner Finance
- Property Label: Hot Offer
- Land area: 0.25 Acre
- Parcel ID: 800-10465-000
- Legal Description: Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 490 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SEQUOIA School Dist: 101
- Zoning: R-1 Residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby. Sewer by an approved septic system.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Property Taxes: ~142 Please call the county for accurate current numbers for your plan with the use of land.
- Time to Build: No Limit
- Market Value: $12k to $18k
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.