Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPricing that Offers Flexibility: Option 1: $1,999 One Time Payment Option 2: $89 down, $89/mo for 32 ($2,937 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
Great Half-Acre Lot in Valencia, New Mexico for only $89 Down/Month!
Looking for a quiet and secluded place to get away or build your very own retirement home? Picture yourself living on this adjoined two quarter-acre property in the beautiful community of Rio del Oro, Valencia County, NM!
Like a nap or a good night’s sleep, serenity can restore energy and give a sense of renewal. It is a relaxing escape with an atmosphere without being too far from the convenience of the city. If you love adventure, Valencia County has a lot of activities to offer.
Just minutes away from Los Lunas, Belen, and Albuquerque. You can simply enjoy being at peace, explore the beauty of nature and at the same time have access to everything you’d need.
Just 13 min away from Tierra Del Sol Country Club and Golf Course, 18 mins away from Eagle Park, and 45 min away from Albuquerque.
Contact us today for more info or click the blue buy-now button on our website to own this property!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
Tome Hill Park - 9 min (4.7 miles)
Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area - 11 min (7.1 miles)
Turquoise Museum - 43 min (30.3 miles)
#AbqTours - History & GHOST Tours of Old Town - 48 min (34.2 miles)
Cliff's Amusement Park - 51 min (36.7 miles)
Petroglyph National Monument - 56 min (38.3 miles)
Hidden Mountain - 1 hr 34 min (85.5 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $1,999 One Time Payment
Option 2: $89 down, $89/mo for 32 ($2,937 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
APN: 1-013-030-300-060-100260 and 1-013-030-300-060-100270
State: New Mexico
Zip Code: 87002
Coordinates: 34.6816, -106.6678, 34.6815, -106.6678
Legal: SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 26 BLOCK: 10 UNIT: 12 .25 AC +/-,
SUBD: RIO DEL ORO LOT: 27 BLOCK: 10 UNIT: 12 .25 AC +/-
Zoning: Planned Development (PD)
Annual Taxes: $9.04
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Street view. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.