|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||Unnamed Road, Deming, NM 88030|
|GPS Coordinates||32.023378, -107.497186 Open in Google Maps|
|Legal Description||Tracts Number Twenty-Eight (28), Twenty- Nine (29) and Thirty (30), Block One (1), Unit Number Nineteen (19) in the Sunshine Valley Ranchettes according to the plat thereof, on file, in the County Clerk Office of Luna County, NM. Also known as parcel numbers 3036155377036, 3036155354035, and 3036155365035.|
|Lot Size||1.5 Acres|
|Road Access||Unknown Road|
Owner Finance TermsOwner Financing Available - Inquire For Details!
Property is $1350 + $250 doc fee. Property will not last, so don't hesitate to reach out!
We are Drehle-Ewan Bros. Land, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space!
Our properties come with 5 things:
- We use a sale agreement, land contract and promissory note to secure the financing on the property. At the end of the financing term we will work with you to draft the deed and record it with the county offices.
- No credit or income check is required to get started with our easy owner financing.
- We offer a wide variety of payment options including: credit card, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, money order, check or wire transfer.
- Every purchase comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, because we stand behind our land offerings.
- You are doing business with the owners the company, two farm boys that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs.
Feel free to reach out on the contact form next to this listing, on our website debrosland.com, by phone at (970) 839-8580, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you social? Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube!
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.