This property has over 150 ft. of road frontage with electricity available. The lot consists of mostly hardwood trees and borders Cassadaga Stream which is known for brown trout and panfish. Perfect spot for your new house or cabin. Just minutes from State Land for hunting, hiking, and additional fishing. Short drive to Allegheny Reservoir. 25 minutes to Chautauqua Lake, and 45 minutes to Fredonia, and 90 minutes to Buffalo.
Points of Interest
- Minutes away from state land for hunting, fishing and hiking.
- 25 minutes to the Chautauqua Lake
- 45 Minutes to Fredonia
- 90 Minutes to Buffalo
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Corners of Property
- Northwest: 42.063, -79.0887
- Southwest: 42.0622, -79.0887
- Northeast: 42.0626, -79.0877
- Southeast: 42.062,- 79.0882
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.