LOOKING FOR ACREAGE WITH PRIVACY & MOBILE HOMES ALLOWED?????(M3)
Looking for acreage with privacy to get away from everything, yet still be close to the action; this is the place for you!!!! This property is located just outside on Hendersonville in Zirconia, NC. Hendersonville is less than 15 miles away so you are close to everything. Get over 5 acres for less than $40K!!!!! That’s 40% below the county assessed value for the land!!!! What are you waiting for!!! Come get your slice of paradise today!!!
Escape from life’s hectic pace to the beautiful scenery and southern hospitality of Hendersonville, NC with varied Attractions, Events, Outdoor Recreation, Family Activities, a vibrant Art Scene, unique shopping and a wide selection of Dining Options. Sierra Nevada along with Henderson County’s other Wineries, Breweries, and Cideries provide tours and tasting rooms, to sample mountain grown selections. Make memories in this charming mountain town.
Downtown Hendersonville has the second largest downtown in western North Carolina (Asheville is the biggest) with many things to do, see and taste. Beautiful Main Street serpentines around planter boxes and lush landscaping. With more than 100 shops and 25 restaurants, it is a delight to explore the big variety of locally-owned, high-quality stores, and galleries. And see their famous painted bears!
• Southern Appalachian Brewery: Specializes in making small batches of craft beer, including their German Pilsen, Belgian Blonde Ale, and Copperhead Amber Ale. (822 Locust)
• Oklawaha Brewing Company: Formerly known as Sanctuary Brewing Co., this nano-brewery and taproom is dedicated to making small-batch, high-quality artisanal ales. Features classic styles like hop-forward IPAs, fruited sours, and classic German styles. (147 First Avenue East)
• Dryfalls Brewery: This industrial-chic taproom just south of downtown serves beers created by a father-son brewing team! Sample from their varied menu and check out the food truck parked out front. (425 Kanuga Road)
• Guidon Brewing: This friendly brewhouse offers a variety of beer styles including stout, porter, pale ale, IPA, and more. Enjoy the casual atmosphere in the main bar and loft area, back deck, or check out the dart room if you're feeling competitive! (415 8th Ave. E.)
• Triskelion Brewing: Drawing its name from a Greek word meaning “three legs,” this brewery stays in touch with the past, present, and future of brewing. They offer traditional farmhouse ales, lagers, fruit beers, and sour ales. They also have live music and weekly themed trivia. (340 7th Avenue East)
The Brandy Bar (504 7th Ave East) features 43 brandies from across the world and is believed to be the only bar in North Carolina to focus exclusively on brandy.
Buy this property today for 60% of its value!!!! Only $39,995!!! This won’t last long!!!
Facts about the property:
Address: Property at end of Stagecoach Rd. on left side (see pics) Zirconia, NC 28790
Directions: Old US 25 Hwy to Stagecoach Rd.
GPS Coordinates: 35.194225, -82.431892
Property Size: 5.1 acres
Zoned: Residential District 2 Rural
Type of Homes Allowed: Mobile homes & Stick built homes
Water: Well needed
Sewer: Septic system needed
Property is not in a floodplain.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.