Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms15910 downpayment
This unrestricted 7 acres high mountain lot with partially steep terrain offers scenic views with the help of good construction planning. Lots of mature trees for privacy.
Located just a few minutes away from Hayesville, NC, all conveniences are within 10 mins.
Dirt road, no HOA fees. Electricity available in the area. Well and septic required (not installed). Small cabins, tiny homes, manufactured houses, mobile homes permitted, to be re-confirmed during due diligence with the county.
This lot has been strongly underpriced for the following reasons:
- Our Due Diligence team could not find a statement about legal access to the property in the deed. Therefore we consider it landlocked.
- In addition, property is currently recorded as being 7 acres in the County records, but according to measurements on the County GIS map, it has over 12 acres. To be confirmed by Survey.
Therefore expect substantial Market Value gain once the property has been surveyed and the legal access has been established.
Located at 10 mins drive from Hayesville with cafes, shops, entertainment, medical facilities.
Murphy (30 mins)
Hiawassee, GA (30 mins)
Blairsville, GA (32 mins)
Gainesville (1h 35 mins)
Atlanta (2h 22 mins)
Chattanooga, TN (2h 2mins)
Plenty of recreational activities are a short drive away. Lake Chatuge 25 min, kayaking in Hiwassee river nearby, golf, beautiful hiking trails such as Fires Creek Wildlife Management Area or Chatuge Dam Trail (15 mins) to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Status: Available
- State: NC
- County: Clay
- Parcel Number: #557100-15-8480
- Short Legal Description: Sr 1307 Tusq
- Annual Property Taxes: 177.1
- Size (In Acres): 7
- Road Access: Yes - Unpaved
- Electricity: Yes
- Other: Would need to dig a well and install septic
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.