Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsMultiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $404,995 with 20% down OR enjoy upfront savings and purchase for $394,995 cash!
73.63ac of Land withOUT Limits!
~~ Contact Stephen Palmer to learn more: 571-899-5005 - firstname.lastname@example.org. ~~
#1. Scenic and short-drive to the colorful city of Asheville!
#2. Refresh yourself in the town with healing mineral springs and a picturesque mountain setting
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $404,995 with 20% down OR enjoy upfront savings and purchase for $394,995 cash!
This is a spacious multi-purpose lot to create your dream space! Whether you’re looking to build your own oasis or to tap into the abundance of natural resources in the land, this lot is perfect for you! Plus the location of this town couldn't be better! Sitting at the junction of the Appalachian Trail and the French Broad River in a valley surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Pisgah National Forest, you'll find this place of wonder! And keep in mind Marshal is only 38 minutes away and Hendersonville is about an hour from the lot. Connect with me today to discuss this fantastic property!
- Single Family Home
- Multi Family Home, i.e: Duplex
- Tiny Home
- Mobile Home
- RV’s / Family Campground
- Agriculture crops, i.e: Tobacco
- Agriculture livestock, i.e: Sheep, Cattle, Goat, etc
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $414,999
- State - North Carolina
- County - Madison
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 8754-56-9207
- Property Usage - Single, Multi, Tiny & Mobile Homes, Recreational & Agricultural Uses
- Property Address - 0 NC-63, LOT #: 0, Hot Springs, NC 28743
- Size - 73.68 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $650,000
- NC-63 is a paved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 35.743367, -82.854529 & 35.738949, -82.857022
- 1181 NC-63 is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
- Hot Springs Campground, 30 minutes away - The campground is right on the river with full RV hook ups, including sewer!
- Sri Somesvara Temple, 39 - Temple and surroundings are very nice, it’s truly a beautiful , serene and peaceful place.
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park, 50 minutes away - There are millions of campgrounds, trails, fishing streams, flora and fauna in this recreation area, making it one of the most visited destinations in the US!
- Cataloochee Ski Area, 56 minutes away - This resort- like area has runs for all skill levels, along with an sections for snow tubing and lessons for adults as well as children.
Grab this BELOW market deal for only $394,995 cash or finance $404,995 with 20% down.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Stephen Palmer @ 571-899-5005 email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.