Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$500 down, and $394.10/month for 120 months. NO BANKS. NO CREDIT-CHECK. NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. The monthly payments above include $22/month for loan processing fee and proportionate monthly real estate taxes. There is one time document prep fee of $500 to be paid at closing.
DEEPLY DISCOUNTED Residential lot with multiple possibilities - behind Tim Hortons!
***** Easy Owner Financing WITH NO CREDIT CHECK******
Zoned RS-8 Medium Density Single-Family Residence District - which allows single family, two family, church, day care and adult care. This is behind Tim Hortons on E Main St and Belmont. Used to be a church and also a flower shop. Lot has access for water and sewer. Parking available towards the back of the alley.
- Buy this 0.29 acre property for $19,900 financed or $15,000 cash.
- Within 8 minutes (3 miles) to Buck Creek State Park. Within 10 minutes (5 miles) to highway I-70.
- Falls under Springfield Corporation limits and Springfield CSD.
- All public utilities available.
+++ PROPERTY INFO +++
- Parcel # (APN): 3400700023306014
- Legal Description including TRS: E SI BELMONT N OF MAIN ST
- Parcel Size: 0.29 acres
+++ LOCATION +++
- Address: 26-28 N Belmont Ave, Springfield, OH 45503
- GPS Coordinates (Approx. Center): 39.924142, -83.779352
- GPS Coordinates (4 Corners): NW Corner: 39.924242, -83.779445 NE Corner: 39.924246, -83.778935 SE Corner: 39.924025, -83.779473 SW Corner: 39.924037, -83.778963
+++ OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION +++
- Annual Property Taxes: $1003
- Access to Property: Legal and physical access from Belmont Ave
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Who Maintains Roads?: City
- Terrain Type: Flat
- Is property part of an HOA?: Not Verified
- Any Deed Restrictions? No
+++ Purchasing options +++
- Buy this 0.29 acre lot for $19,900 financed or $15,000 cash. We offer two ways to purchase this property — via seller financing or cash (with discount!). Seller Financing for Purchase price $19,900 (We are flexible & modify terms based on need):
- — Option #1: $500 down, 12.9% and $394.10/month for 120 months.
- — Option #2: $2,000 down, 10.9% and $351.14/month for 120 months.
- — Option #3: $4,000 down, 8.9% and $306.13/month for 120 months.
- This is a fully amortized loan with no pre-payment penalty and NO CREDIT CHECK. There is additional one-time $500 document fee. Above includes $22/month loan servicing fee. -OR- Cash: $4,900 cash discount applied. You pay only $15,000 or OBO. Contact us to begin securing this property.
+++ NEARBY +++
- Closest Highways: Rt 70 (5 mile - 10 minutes) / St Rt 40 ( 1 mile - within 5 minutes)
- Closest Major City: Columbus OH ( within an hour), Dayton (within 40 minutes)
- Closest Small Town: Springfield OH (within 10 minutes)
- Closest Gas Station: Speedway (0.6 mile - 3 minutes)
- Nearby Attractions: Buck Creek State Park (3 mile - 8 minutes)
+++ BUILDING / USAGE +++
- Zoning Code: RS-8 Medium Density Single-Family Residence District.
- What can be Built on the Property?: Used to be a church and a flower shop in the past. It can be single family, two-family, church, OR day-care!
- Are Mobile Homes allowed on Property?: No
- Are RV's allowed on the Property?: No
- Can you Camp on the Property?: No
- What can you do on/near property?: Based on regulations whatever is allowed
+++ UTILITIES +++
- Water?: City Water
- Sewer or Septic?: City Sewer
- Electrical?: Energy Provider
- Gas?: Available to be ran
- Waste?: City pick up
+++ HELPFUL COUNTY LINKS AND INFO +++
- County: Clark, OH
- Schools: Springfield CSD
- Township: None
Note: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.