Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$4000 down and $600 per month for 120 months. NO BANKS. NO CREDIT-CHECK. NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. The monthly payments above include $20/month for loan processing fee and proportionate monthly real estate taxes. There is one time document prep fee of $500 to be paid at closing.
ENJOY your Getaway on 5 acre Wooded lot in Ashley, OH!!
Buy cash OR on EASY No-CREDIT CHECK Financing!
- Easy access to I-71 (within 12 minutes). Located in Ashley, OH!
- Away from city, between farms & woods!
- West Branch Alum Creek flows through the property! Yes, it is in flood zone!
- Small section in the North West corner is outside flood zone & potentially buildable!
- Columbus is expanding very fast and this gives you great future potential!
- Recent Sales are 10-12K per acre, we are offering this for only 8K/acre … and with financing OR cash!
++ PROPERTY INFO ++
- Parcel # (APN): 618-100-01-067-000
- Legal Description: As per the Delware County OH property records
- Parcel Size: 5.001 acres
++ LOCATION ++
- Address: Ashley Rd, Ashley OH 43003
- GPS Coordinates (Approx. Center): 40.404474, -82.946695
- Location Identification: This is the vacant lot across from 9355 Ashley Rd.
We offer two ways to purchase this property — via seller financing or cash (with discount!)
- Save $20,000 (as compared to Recent sales of $60,000 for similar size lots).
- Financing/ Cash Purchase price – ONLY $40000
- Financing Terms: $4000 down and $600 per month for 120 months.
- Pay off any time with no penalty. No Credit Checks. No Banks. Other terms may be available.
- There is additional $20/month loan servicing fee for all monthly plans. There is one time Document preparation fee of $500 at closing.
++ OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION ++
- Annual Property Taxes: $663.76
- Access to Property: Legal and Physical Access
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Terrain Type: Flat
- Is property part of an HOA?: No
- Any Deed Restrictions? No
++ NEARBY ++
- Closest Highways: Interstate 71 (10 miles - 12 minute drive)
- Closest Major City: Columbus OH ( around 40 miles – within 45 minutes)
- Closest Small Town: Ashley ( 1 mile - 2 minutes)
- Closest Gas Station: Bennett (1 mile - 3 minutes)
- Nearby Attractions: All within 45 minutes - Sandusky Street Historic District, Art in the Woods, Fort Morrow, Waldo Pool, Columbus Zoo and aquarium, Dublin Outdoor Ice Rink, Ohio Stadium
++ BUILDING / USAGE++
- Zoning Code: Residential Unplatted Vacant land 0-9.99 acres
- What can be Built on the Property?: Single family home(s).
- Are Mobile Homes allowed on Property?: No
- Are RV's allowed on the Property?: No
- Can you Camp on the Property?: No
- What can you do on/near property?: Based on regulations whatever is allowed
++ UTILITIES ++
- Water?: Water by Village of Ashley.
- Sewer or Septic?: Sewer by Village of Ashley.
- Electric?: Available on road.
- Gas?: Propane is always an option.
++ OTHER HELPFUL INFO ++
- County: Delaware, OH
- Schools: Buckeye Valley Schools
- Township: OXFORD TOWNSHIP
- Note: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property
- READY TO BUY?
- We make the purchase process simple and easy. Just message us or call 513-520-2556.
- SEE OUR COMPLETE INVENTORY OF DISCOUNTED AND SELLER FINANCED PROPERTIES - Please visit our website: www.landsale4u.com
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.