Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$1000 down, $598.64/mo for 168 months. NO BANKS. NO CREDIT-CHECK. NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. The monthly payments above include $22/month for loan processing fee and proportionate monthly real estate taxes. There is one time document prep fee of $500 to be paid at closing.
7.5 acre vacant lot in city limits with lot of possibilities – Close to Buck Creek State Park!
***** Easy OWNER FINANCING with NO CREDIT CHECK **********
7.5 acre in City of Springfield with lots of potential!
- Great opportunity to build your dream home or a potential for a subdivision!
- Possibility of splits! Zoned RS5 - Single family Residential (SFR) / duplex / daycare / religious institution / schools / community center. min lot size requirement 8400 sq ft.
- Buy this 7.5 acre property for $40,000 financed or $35,000 cash.
- Within 5 minutes (2 miles) to Buck Creek State Park. Within 15 minutes (8 miles) to highway I-70.
- Falls under Springfield Corporation limits and Springfield CSD.
- All public utilities available.
+++ PROPERTY INFO +++
- Parcel # (APN): 3400700030203015
- Legal Description including TRS: NE NW SE & SW QRS
- Parcel Size: 7.5 acres
+++ LOCATION +++
- Address: N Belmont Ave, Springfield, OH 45503
- GPS Coordinates (Approx. Center): 39.947513, -83.778247
- Location Identification: E Home Rd to south on Belmont. Access from N Belmont is between 1825 N Belmont Ave & 1839 N Belmont Ave. On Winding trail, there used to be a right of way between 1904 Winding trail & 1886 Winding trail – called Miracle mile --- it has been removed.
+++ OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION +++
- Annual Property Taxes: $912
- Access to Property: Legal and physical access from Belmont Ave & Winding trail
- Road Surface Type: Paved
- Who Maintains Roads?: City
- Terrain Type: elevation in some sections
- Is property part of an HOA?: Not Verified
- Any Deed Restrictions? No
+++ Purchasing options +++
Buy this 7.5 acre lot for $40,000 financed or $35,000 cash. We offer two ways to purchase this property — via seller financing or cash (with discount!) Seller Financing for Purchase price $40,000 (We are flexible & modify terms based on need):
- — Option #1: $1000 down, $598.64/mo for 168 months.
- — Option #2: $5,000 down, $503.01/mo for 168 months.
- — Option #3: $10,000 down, $408.93/mo for 168 months.
There is no pre-payment penalty and NO CREDIT CHECK. There is additional one-time $500 document fee. Above monthly payments includes $20/month loan servicing fee and property taxes.
Cash: $5,000 cash discount applied. You pay only $35,000. Contact us to begin securing this property.
+++ NEARBY +++
- Closest Highways: Rt 70 (8 mile - 15 minutes) / St Rt 40 ( 3 mile - within 8 minutes)
- Closest Major City: Columbus OH ( within an hour), Dayton (within 40 minutes)
- Closest Small Town: Springfield OH (within 10 minutes)
- Closest Gas Station: Marathon (within a mile - 2 minutes)
- Nearby Attractions: Buck Creek State Park (2 mile - 5 minutes)
+++ BUILDING / USAGE +++
- Zoning Code: RS-5 Low Density Single-Family Residence District.
- What can be Built on the Property?: Single family on large 7.5 acre in the city. Other potential options – subdivide, develop & build multiple SFR, Multi family or Other business for storage facility.(Please note – the potential ones will need approval from city/county)
- Are Mobile Homes allowed on Property?: No
- Are RV's allowed on the Property?: No
- Can you Camp on the Property?: No
- What can you do on/near property?: Based on regulations whatever is allowed
+++ UTILITIES +++
- Water?: City Water Note: 50 ft of frontage with a later for water and sewer on N Belmont. There is also a lateral for water and sewer on Miracle Mile, with right of way.
- Sewer or Septic?: City Sewer
- Electrical?: Energy Provider
- Gas?: Available to be ran
- Waste?: City pick up
+++ HELPFUL COUNTY LINKS AND INFO +++
- County: Clark, OH
- Schools: Springfield CSD
- Township: None
Note: Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can't be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.