Cheap Land in Oklahoma near Oklahoma City
Tired of all the restrictions but need something build-ready? This partially cleared and unrestricted 1.25 acre lot in Rolling Oaks Estates lies just a half hour from downtown Oklahoma City.
- No Restrictions
- Power, Well, & Septic Infrastructure
- Very Buildable: Partially Cleared Homesite
- Public Road Frontage
- Cheap Taxes – only $75 last year
- Priced about 20% Below Market
PROPERTY: Nestled on 1.25 acres in an idyllic wooded setting, this partially cleared lot has all the power, well, and septic infrastructure you need to jumpstart your home build. With extensive road frontage and many options for access, you can easily create a driveway to get you in and out with ease. A driveway off Ramblewood Drive, a public road, was previously graded out here and is still mostly clear, as is a home pad in the center of the lot. And here’s the best part for you all you freedom-lovers: there are NO RESTRICTIONS or floodplain concerns either – just a generally flat terrain waiting for your personal touch! When you’re ready to escape to nature, beautiful Arcadia Lake is just 27 minutes to the west, spanning 1,820 acres and offering picnicking, camping, water sports, disc golf, fishing, and hiking opportunities, or head 29 minutes northeast towards Bell Cow Lake, and enjoy four recreation areas ideal for boating, fishing, swimming, camping, picnicking, and horseback riding. Your nearest grocery store and dining is only 10 minutes away in Luther, but you can find many more shopping options, like a Walmart and Home Depot, just 15 minutes further west in Edmond. Don’t wait – make this build-ready spot yours today at an unbeatable Acretown price!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including critical instructions for visiting the property – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in the Market – Check Zillow or Realtor and You’ll Agree!
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then Overlays.
- ADDRESS (street # estimated – use GPS for navigation): 329090 E Ramblewood Drive, Luther OK 73054
- SIZE: 1.25 acres
- GPS COORDINATES: 35.646028, -97.139028
- APN: 9710-00-000-032-0-000-00
- ABRIDGED LEGAL DESCRIPTION: ROLLING OAKS EST II 31-14-2 LOT 32 1.25 AC 14-2-31-100-032
- FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION: download here
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KML file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: General Warranty deed (clean – no back taxes, no liens)
- MINERAL RIGHTS: any mineral rights we own will convey to buyer (we are assuming mineral rights have been previously severed)
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): 150′ x 360′ rectangle
- FLOODPLAIN: none, no wetlands
- ELEVATION: 991 feet
- TERRAIN: mostly flat, slight slope
- CONDITION: partially cleared, wooded
- ACCESS: 360 feet on Rollingwood Drive (a public dirt road) + 150 feet on Ramblewood Drive (a public dirt road)
- POWER: available
- WATER: well on-site but condition not verified
- WASTEWATER: septic system on-site but condition not verified
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- TAXES: $75.00 in 2022
- HOA: none
- HOA FEES: none
- DEED RESTRICTIONS: none
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: no zoning, NO RESTRICTIONS – do what you want with your land!
- homes and accompanying outbuildings such as garages, workshops, barns are all OK
- no size/height restriction on homes/structures on the lot
- no setback requirements
- no time limit to build – leave the lot as-is for as long as you want or need
- RVs, campers, mobile homes, cabins, tiny homes are all OK
- animals, livestock, etc OK
- no HOA or CC+R’s
- or, simply leave it as-is and enjoy being surrounded by nature!
- SCHOOL DISTRICTS: Luther (Elementary) – Luther (Middle School) – Luther (High School)
- NEAREST CITIES: Luther < Oklahoma City
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Will Rogers World Airport (45 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor (405) 258-1209
- Treasurer (405) 258-1491
- Clerk/Recorder (405) 258-1264
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 35.646028, -97.139028.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
When you’re ready to escape to nature, beautiful Arcadia Lake is just 27 minutes to the west, spanning 1,820 acres and offering picnicking, camping, water sports, disc golf, fishing, and hiking opportunities, or head 29 minutes northeast towards Bell Cow Lake, and enjoy four recreation areas ideal for boating, fishing, swimming, camping, picnicking, and horseback riding. Your nearest grocery store and dining is only 10 minutes away in Luther, but you can find many more shopping options, like a Walmart and Home Depot, just 15 minutes further west in Edmond.
NEARBY – Arcadia Lake Boat Ramp (27 minutes), Bell Cow Lake (29 minutes), Martin Park Nature Center (33 minutes), Oklahoma City Zoo (30 minutes), Chickasaw National Recreation Area (1 h 34 minutes), The Golf Club of Edmond (29 minutes), Chandler Lake Boat Ramp (26 minutes).
LUTHER (10 minutes, nearest grocery store)
- RETAIL – Dollar General, Luther Mill Farm Supply
- RESTAURANTS – Sonic Drive-In, Our Town Eatery, Cocina
- RECREATIONAL – Wildhorse Park, Luther Baseball/Softball Fields
EDMOND (26 minutes, nearest Walmart and major shopping)
- RETAIL – Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Kohl’s, Tractor Supply Co, Sprouts, Target, Old Navy, Francesca’s, and many more.
- RESTAURANTS – Interurban Restaurant, Bistro Twenty Two, Eddie’s, The Mule Edmond, Signature Grill, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Whataburger, and many more.
- MEDICAL SERVICES? Yes, INTEGRIS Health Medical Group Edmond East, MorFit Medical, Primary Health Partners, CVS, Walgreens, and more.
- RECREATIONAL – Edmond History Museum, E.C. Hafer Park, Johnson Park, Spring Creek Park, Storybook Forest, The Golf Club of Edmond, Arcadia Lake Boat Ramp, and more.
OKLAHOMA CITY (36 minutes, nearest major city)
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: At this price range (less than $20K), a personal loan from your bank or credit union is probably the easiest and quickest way to secure financing.
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.