2.27ac Terrace Property 21% Below Market Value in Hulbert, OK
~~ Contact S5 Legacy Corp/ Sahana Sridharto learn more: 415 966 0822 - firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. Relax in a peaceful neighborhood surrounded by the beauty of nature
#2. Enjoy outdoor activities at your doorstep, while you breathe crisp, fresh air.
#3. Buy now with a 20% discount with $14,250 cash or contact for financing terms
Hulbert has very little noise and boasts of quiet, peaceful living. The whole environment has solemn respect for nature as evidenced by the towering trees and the flourishing wildlife. The small community is a tight-knit group with families enjoying outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, boating, and swimming. It has its share of restaurants with different cuisines such as Mexican, Italian, Cajun, and Country style. Plus the Sequoyah State Park is just 12 minutes away and described as a full-on resort in the middle of an unexpected place. It has easy access to a bike and trail path, golf course, and a riding stable with an area for campsites and RV grounds.
- Single Family Residential home
- Modular home
Lot Type - Land
Sale Price - $14,250
State - Oklahoma
County - Cherokee
Assessor's Parcel Number - 0000-16-17N-20E-0-021-00
Property Usage - Single Family Residences & Modular Homes
Property Address - 0 W 730 Rd, Lot# 0, Hulbert, OK 74441
Size - 2.27 Acre(s)
Road Access - Yes, partial paved
Electricity - Within 1⁄4 mile
Water - Public County Connections
Septic - Private
Market Value - Similar lots in the area have sold for $17,900
- W 730 Rd is a paved road.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.956624, -95.174817
- 6761 West Skyview Terrace, is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot
- War Eagle Resort, 25 minutes - Enjoy a charming view of the river or have a blast kayaking and rafting.
- Sequoyah Bay State Park, 32 minutes - A beautiful park that showcases the history of many Native American tribes & has a variety of kid-friendly activities.
- Whitehorn Cove Marina, 40 minutes - The perfect place to feed the geese, catfish and carp fishes, in a casual atmosphere
- Sequoyah National Wildlife Refuge, 1 hour 17 minutes - A great way to get close to nature as you enjoy a slow sightseeing drive, bike or rum
Finance this lot today, or pay $14,250 cash to become the new owner of this breathtaking property!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email S5 Legacy Corp/ Sahana Sridhar @415 966 0822, email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with the County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.