Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$1000 DOWN/$250 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 74 months
Monthly Payment $250 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$14,750
Purchase Price $14,750
Document Fee: $250
Beautiful Treed 2.46 acres /w electric at road! Easy access just off paved main hwy!~Bring RV!
This is the perfect location to build your rural home or cabin in the woods or just bring the family to camp in the summer.
- The terrain is relatively flat with a possible water feature/depression on the parcel that holds heavy rainfall/pond. Soil is mixed loam and lots of volcanic rock. Vegetation is sparse sage and bitterbrush and with healthy pine and juniper trees.
- Cell coverage is good (VERIZON)
- Small/Tiny homes as small as 300 sq. ft. are allowed on a foundation.
- YES! RV’s are allowed for camping but not as a permanent residence.(see below for details)
- Roads & Access: easy access from Highway 140 and Bly mountain cutoff road -maintained and paved. Mina Bird and Pelican are dirt roads.
- 7.3 miles to Bonanza
- 28.1 miles to Klamath Falls
- 62.4 miles to Crater Lake National Park
- 104 miles to Medford, OR
- 39.4 miles to Lava Beds National Monument
- 154 miles to Bend, OR
- 107 miles to Mt Shasta
- 168 miles to Redding, CA
- 251 miles to Reno, NV
- 189 miles to Eugene, OR
- 295 miles to Portland, OR
- Address: TBD Pelican Dr/Mina Bird Dr, Bonanza, OR 97623
- INT# 20-020
- Sub Type: Vacant Land
- Property Type: Residential Lots & Land
- City: Bonanza
- State: OR
- Zip Code: 97623
- County/Area: Klamath County
- Size: 2.46 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $70 Approx.
- ELECTRIC: Yes @ road
- Water – Would need to install well/ water haul/water delivery/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES! Allowed
KLAMATH COUNTY BUILDING INFO:
- No time limit to build. Site built, mobile homes & manufactured homes are okay.
- The building code that Klamath County uses allows houses as small as 300 sq. ft. RV’s are allowed for camping but not as a permanent residence. Camping is allowed for up to 21 days every 6 months. Permits only required if staying for more than one week at a time. Tiny homes on trailer frames are registered by DMV as an RV so fall under the camping regulations.
- NW: 42.291745, -121.410893
- NW: 42.291862, -121.410665
- NE: 42.291862, -121.408946
- SE: 42.291305, -121.408946
- SW: 42.291289, -121.410888
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/fpJiQK2BB5SohBHR8
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.