Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsMultiple Purchase Options Available! Buy with $16,999 cash OR finance with 20% down. Payment options to be discussed.
Unzoned 0.54ac in Pikeville, TN
~~ Contact Stephen Palmer to learn more: 571-899-5005 - firstname.lastname@example.org. ~~
#1. Gateway to the beautiful Fall Creek Falls!
#2. Chattanooga is within 1 hour, while Knoxville & Nashville are only 2 hours away
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy with $16,999 cash OR finance with 20% down, payments to be discussed.
What a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city! The lot sits in a lovely country area off the mountain located minutes to Fall Creek Fall state park. Come enjoy country living at its finest! Being in an unzoned area allows you to build a spacious, open vacation home. Plus it’s a fantastic location for recreational purposes too. This rustic community really complements the beauty of the natural surroundings excellently! A new chapter of your life is a phone call away! Let’s connect!
- Single Family Home
- Mobile home
- Tiny home
- RV's & Tent Camping
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $16,999
- State - Tennessee
- County - Van Buren
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 051H A 025.00
- Property Usage - Single Family Home & Recreational Uses
- Property Address - 94 South St, Pikeville, TN 37367
- Size - 0.54 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Unpaved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water - Public / County connections
- Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $23,900
- South St is a unpaved road
- Lot Address: 94 South St, Pikeville, TN 37367
- 131 Ivy Ln is the address to the neighbors house, which is a nearby home in the area.
- Fall Creek Falls State Park, 6 minutes away - The park is home to the largest recreation area in the state with a roomy inn, cabins, campsites and wilderness camping.
- Rock Island State Park, 41 minutes away - What a beautiful state park, it has dramatic waterfalls, fishing and year-round cabin rentals.
- Cumberland Caverns, 47 minutes away - This sprawling landmark has underground caverns with walking tours and plenty of space to host events.
- Laurel Snow State Natural Area, 49 minutes away - The area's sound of flowing water really allows you to wash away your cares as you walk the trails.
- Virgin Falls State Natural Area, 55 minutes away - There are over 1,000 acres of picturesque wilderness areas with hiking trails, campsites, waterfalls and caves at this state park.
Financing available with 20% down, payments to be discussed.Connect with us today!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Email Stephen Palmer @ 571-899-5005, email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.