Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsContact For Details
0.78 Acre Land Near Many Popular Attractions in Sullivan, Tennessee
~~ Contact Sahana Sridhar/S5 Legacy Corp to learn more: 415-966-0822 - firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. This lot can serve multiple uses with utilities accessible at the street
#2. A great investment with many potentials to higher market value
#3. Close this great deal through a seller financing or purchase this today for $18,575
The property is set in a rural location, but is just an 8-minute drive to the central area. You will never run out of things to do in this small town. Many popular places in Sullivan are near the lot, from nature trails to educational tours to cave exploration and racing! And for golfing enthusiasts, the Crockett Ridge course and Tricities Golf Club are less than 15 minutes away! The property is strategically located within 20 minutes from the three major cities of Wallnut Hill, Bristol, and Bluff.
- Single-Family Residences and Manufactured Homes
- Private Kindergarten
Lot Type - Land
Sale Price - $18,575
State - Tennessee
County - Sullivan
Assessor's Parcel Number - 017O-A-008.00
Property Usage - Single Family Dwelling, Gymnasium, Private Kindergarten, Manufactured Home
Property Address - 244 Rodefer Hollow Rd, Blountville, TN 37617
Size - 0.78 Acres
Road Access - Yes, Paved
Electricity - At the Street
Water & Sewer - Public / County connections
Market Value - Similar smaller sized lots in the area are listed for $23,900
- Rodefer Hollow Rd is a paved road
- Lot Address: 244 Rodefer Hollow Rd, Blountville, TN 37617
- 252 Rodefer Hollow Rd is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is beside the property
- Tri- Cities Flea Market, 9 minutes - You’ll find a wide variety of products that are reasonably priced, you’ll enjoy just walking around or shopping!
- Appalachian Caverns, 14 minutes - Experience an awesome tour inside the caverns and brave the way through small tunnels!
- Steele Creek Park, 17 minutes - The best spot to walk around with the kids and the dogs in a well kept public area.
- Muddy Creek Raceway, 20 minutes - One of the best racing tracks in Tennessee & it’s huge! Great for watching & participating!
- Backyard Terrors and Dinosaur Park, 25 minutes - A place the kids will surely love, and it's free for all ages!
Make this awesome land deal through a seller financing option or grab this today for only $18,575
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Sahana Sridhar/S5 Legacy Corp @ 415-966-0822 or email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.