Fantastic 3.25ac Family Retreat Land, Selling 25% Below Value
~~ Contact Stephen Palmer to learn more: 571-899-5005 - firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. Short drive to state parks and nearby cities
#2. Clarkson and Nashville are just over 1 hour and Memphis within 2.5 hours
#3. For only $27,995 you could be the owner of this fantastic deal!
Weaverly is the perfect place for summer vacations! It’s a small town where you can spend the day at the lake fishing, swimming or hiking trails to explore the beautiful Tennessee nature. Plus, while this property location feels like it is nestled in the country it’s still conveniently located just minutes from restaurants, retail stores, Three Rivers Hospital, the lake and Loretta Lynns Dude ranch. These are must SEE lots, so connect with me today!
- Single Family Home
- Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $27,995
- State - Tennessee
- County - Humphreys
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 043064 07400
- Property Usage - Single Family Home
- Property Address - 0 Matthews Hollow Rd, Waverly, TN 37185
- Size - 3.25 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Well & Septic - Private
- Market Value - Similar smaller sized lots in the area are listed for $42,500
- Matthews Hollow Rd is a paved road
- Lot GPS Coordinates: 36.072515, -87.798800
- 529 Matthews Hollow Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the smaller lot.
- Waverly City Park, 6 minutes away - It’s one of the best parks for energetic children with well kept play equipment and facilities.
- Music CIty Skydiving, 10 minutes away - If anyone is looking to go skydiving, you can’t pick a better place to take on this thrill.
- Nathan Bedford Forrest State Park, 38 minutes away - This park is located along Kentucky Lake with trails that also run near the Tennessee River and Folklife Interpretive Center.
- Natchez Trace State Park, 42 minutes away - Between the 3 lakes, horse camp, lodgings of cabins or campsites, hiking, boating and numerous water activities there’s something for everyone!
At the cash price of $27,995, this deal won’t be around for long!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Email Stephen Palmer @ 571 899-5005, email@example.com.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
- Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can't be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.