Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsFinance with $24,875 down and $986.17 monthly payments. (Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and loan service fee)
Prestigious Golf Course 0.31ac lot in Horseshoe Bay TX
~~ Contact Margie Ahluwalia to learn more: 610-590-7775 - email@example.com. ~~
#1. Beautiful Golf Course lot
#2. Austin is about 1 hour away, San Antonio within 2 hours and Waco just under 2.5 hours
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Buy with $99,500 or finance with $24,875 down and $986.17 monthly payments. (Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and loan service fee)
Attention Golfers and Lake lovers this is your chance to live a lifelong vacation in the Horseshoe Bay Resort community! In addition to the clubhouse, golf course and lake, this community offers a park with a picnic area, playground as well as walking, biking, hiking, jogging trails. And you’ll have plenty of room for a main house, guest house, three car garage and a pool! Plus Horseshoe Bay is approximately 35 minutes from Bee Cave and only 1 hour from the Austin Bergstrom Airport. Connect with me today to make your dream come true!
- Single Family Home - RV Storage
PROPERTY DETAILS: - Lot Type - Land
- Sale Price - $99,500 - State - Texas
- County - Llano
- Assessor's Parcel Number - 20469
- Property Usage - Single Family Home & RV Storage
- Property Address - 326 Lakawana, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
- Association Community & Contact - Horseshoe Bay POA, hsbpoa.org/default.php - Size - 0.31 Acre(s)
- Road Access - Yes, Paved
- Electricity - At the Street
- Water & Sewer - City connections
- Market Value - Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $170,000
- Lakawana is a paved road
- Lot Address: 326 Lakawana, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
- 300 Lakawana is the address to the neighbors house, which is the first home on the street of the cul de sac.
- Blue Bonnet Cafe, 20 minutes away - You won’t find a better place to enjoy some American Pie and homestyle American meals, plus they serve breakfast, all day!
- Lakeside Park, 21 minutes away - What a lovely green space with tennis/basketball courts, covered picnic tables, plus a boat ramp and swimming pool.
- Hidden Falls Adventure Park, 29 minutes away - This rugged trail park is great for off-road vehicles, firing ranges and skeet shooting.
- Pedernales Falls State Park, 48 minutes away - The park boasts of hiking, horseback riding trails, campsites, river swimming and scenic vistas.
I'm currently offering this incredibly discounted lot at $24,875 down and $986.17 monthly payment / $99,500 cash. Financing does not include taxes, HOA fees and loan service fee
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
- Call/Txt/Email Margie Ahluwalia @ 610-590-7775, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask! - Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.